Movies that are due to be remade.

Now that I think about it, a movie that could use a remake is U-571, hopefully to be more historically accurate and not a snuff to the British. Also, it would be nice if Matthew McCouaghney was in it (like Burt Reynolds in the Longest Yard remake) and if Tom Cruise held on to the side of the submarine the entire movie.
I already posted this opinion somewhere else, but removed it because I found this thread to be more suitable.

Last edited:
...I already posted this opinion somewhere else, but removed it because I found this thread to be more suitable.

You saying your post was due for a remake?

I guess I'd like them to make something like Jason and the Argonaughts, or some other greek tale, just better looking than before, but without an absurd "must be gritty and dark and over the top" lens like the ones we got in the 2000's ("Why is he riding a scorpion?! Why is Liam Neson wearing bedazzled power armor and hair extensions?!" WHHHHYYYY???!?)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back