Mortal Kombat Legacy Scorpion Costume

Bro it turned out really cool! Where did you get that rope?? I still need to get that for my kunai.

I just picked it up from a hardware store. it was like 5$. for a bunch of it. i made a nice knot at the end and then hid the rest of the rope in my arm brace. I walked around with like 3 feet of rope out. looked cool. Everyone LOVES taking pics with scorpion "spearing" them and being pulled in. Its so fun.

Some more pics form the NY Comic Con.
8474-a.jpg

Good pic showing my costume.
8473-a.jpg

fantastic costume!.. My only critique is this.. I know the yellow tabard is made of a heavier weaved fabric almost similar to burlap. If you were to come closer to he original material you would really nail it.

fantastic costume!.. My only critique is this.. I know the yellow tabard is made of a heavier weaved fabric almost similar to burlap. If you were to come closer to he original material you would really nail it.

Yea, i figured it was. But i could not find something like it in the store i was at, so i tried to get a heavy look by using the felt underneath the yellow. My other critique is that the top layer in the front is a 1/2 inch too short. its fine in the back, but i lost too much in the front when i brought all the layers together.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back