Morley's anyone?

YenChih Lin

Master Member
Well, though I'm a healthy non-smoker - I wanted to do again a quick and dirty paper prop. This time, it is the Morley cigarette box, the best and famous brand in Hollywood movies. But one man, made it famous: Cancer-Man from X-Files.
I was somewhat dissappointed about the quality I found on the net, so I created my own using super reference pics from a Marlboro box on the net. Though the red looks lighter, it is in fact the same deep red like the Marlboro one, when printed out.
And to top it, I used the info from someone, who found out that the Coat of Arms was in fact that from Queen Elizabeth.

It so far the best you can get. I'll post it later in the free paper prop thread.

Morley01.jpg

Morley02.jpg

Morley03.jpg

I took a crack at these many, many years ago. I'd have to dig out the file I used to create them, but I can tell that you did a TON better job that I did.

Very nice work!

that is the best cigarette pack prop i've ever seen.....very nice work..can't wait for it to appear in the free thread....skott

Very nice. I have a project like that I'd like to do. Does anyone know if it's possible to wrap a pack like that in cellophane?

Kira, when you first enter the Replica Prop forum, there's a sub-forum for paper props right at the top of the page.
You can search thru the paper props forum for X-Files stuff and it should be in there.

Can members with brand new accounts/virtually no posts, even see the paper forum? I thought there was some kind of rule...

In addition, Kira, this thread has been dead for five years, it's not uncommon for old photo posts to have been deleted after so long.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back