Moon Rover

joberg

Legendary Member
A little project that I just finished. Didn't take pics of the WIP (it took me a month to do it at a slow pace) :oops: Not screen accurate by any means, but recognizable non the less.;)

Attachments

• MoonRover.jpg
    MoonRover.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
  • MoonRover2.jpg
    MoonRover2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 140
Happy May fellow RPF'ers!
This months model is designed to fill the craters in our hearts and eclipses all others. Moon Rover has tires that say, "YES!" because in this case, SIX is better than four when it comes to a-TRACK-tion. You will be over the moon with this photo shoot! Whether it's handling low gravity or seeing you on the Dark Side, this little rover barks a path to our imagination! So, sit back and enjoy the visual moonshine, its more than just a phase.

I have often thought if it were possible to design something in such a way that hydraulics would only be in a bed…with moving parts somehow swinging past one another such that anything that needed swapping out would be easily accessible.

i love the movie and of cause the miniatures !
for those of you who want to have one of this models as well and the ability to print one....
i found some free files at thingiverse which look surprisingly accurat...i have printed most of the
parts and it all looks very nice so far. here is the link:

20220505_000304.jpg
20220505_000152.jpg

Hey guys, there is a beautiful paper card model of the rover that you can download for free, go to paperaviation.de I’ve got one started and it’s a real beauty. Might make you a card model convert once you see what he has available!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back