Monkey540's Engagement Anniversary Present, Beast's Enchanted Rose Build Thread

So, I broke down and gave her the gift early, She loved it soooo much, it was great.

I was able to take pictures with a better camera today, here's some nice shots.

Rose 09.jpgRose 07.jpgRose 08.jpgRose 06.jpgRose 01.jpgRose 02.jpgRose 03.jpgRose 04.jpgRose 05.jpgRose 10.jpgRose 11.jpgRose 12.jpgRose 13.jpg

I'd like to see all the "making-of" pictures but I'd really like to know how you installed the battery holder and 2-way switch. Did you just drill a hole for the wires to connect or did you cut out a pocket big enough for both?

I'd like to see all the "making-of" pictures but I'd really like to know how you installed the battery holder and 2-way switch. Did you just drill a hole for the wires to connect or did you cut out a pocket big enough for both?

Looks like imageshack unlocked my account, I just downloaded all my photos incase this happens again.

You should be able to see from the pictures now, I drilled a hole for the wires/stem. and made a pocket and channel for the battery compartment, the 2-way switch, and I soldered all the connections and a resistor, heat-shrinked them, and hot glued the wires in place, before attaching the bottom piece.

Any more help I can provide, just let me know, thanks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back