Mondo Posters & General Poster Art Prints discussion

Check Out a Preview of Hero Complex Gallery's RED Show; Opens in L.A. Tomorrow Night | Collider

RED_Show_Postcard5.jpg

2001-Adam-Juresko-copy-410x600.jpg

Cat-Kiss-Christian-Garland-copy-2-518x600.jpg

Django-Mark-Reihill-copy1-431x600.jpg

EndofLineMattFerguson-copy1-450x600.jpg

HellBoy-Paul-Shipper-copy-600x450.jpg

He-Man-Ryan-Hall-copy-493x600.jpg

JPValderramakaneda_fullpreview-copy-600x400.jpg

JPValderramatetsuo_fullpreview-copy-600x400.jpg

Marv-Brett-Parson-copy-400x600.jpg

Ninja-Duel-Rich-Pellegrino-copy-480x600.jpg

Samurai-Jack-Jayson-Weidel-copy-450x600.jpg

Slice-of-Life-Dexter-MarkoManev-448x600.jpg

Sunshine-Tim-Anderson-600x400.jpg

ZacAtkinson-TMNT-Ninja-Turtles-394x600.jpg

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: See Drew Struzan's Incredible DARK TOWER Mondo Print For Comic-Con! | Badass Digest

Mondo x SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2013 | Mondo: The Blog

"The Dark Tower will go on sale along with Mondo's other Comic-Con prints for Conan the Barbarian, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle in a pre-sale this Friday, July 12. They'll also be available for purchase at the SDCC Mondo booth. AND Mondo's big Comic-Con partnership is for Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim, with four new prints by Kevin Tong, Ash Thorp and Vania Zouravliov available at the convention."

dark_tower_struzan.jpg

From Badass Digest:

"Listed below are the Pacific Rim posters that will be available for sale on preview night, Wednesday, July 17th when doors open:

PACIFIC RIM by Kevin Tong
Size: 24” x 36”
Edition: 375 Regular, 200 Variant
Price: $45 Regular, $75 Variant

PACIFIC RIM (Kaiju) by Ash Thorp
Edition: 350
Price: $50

PACIFIC RIM (Jaeger) by Ash Thorp
Edition: 350

PACIFIC RIM by Vania Zouravliov
Edition: 145 Per Colorway

There will be new posters available at the Mondo booth daily, and for the first time a Comic-Con presale for select prints will happen this Friday, July 12 for new artwork from Martin Ansin (Conan the Barbarian), Olly Moss (Howl’s Moving Castle and Spirited Away) & Drew Struzan (Dark Tower). All three artists will be in attendance at Comic-Con and available to autograph the prints. Check Mondo’s blog for more details on the pre-sale and signings.

Listed below are the posters available for presale this Friday, July 12th, follow @MondoNews for exact sale times. "

DARK TOWER by Drew Struzan
Size: 20” x 36”
Edition: 450
Price: $275

CONAN by Martin Ansin
Edition: 450 Regular, 225 Variant
Price: $50 Regular, $75 Variant

SPIRITED AWAY by Olly Moss
Edition: 225 Variant Only
Price: $90

HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE by Olly Moss
Edition: 225 Variant Only
Price: $90

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY WALLET! Crap. Crap! I need those Moss prints!

EDIT: Ah, dammit. I got a little too excited, and didn't carefully read everything. So apparently, these will be available for "PRE-SALE" online, to be picked up at SDCC. The regulars will be sold online at a later date. Hmm.

Last edited:
From Mondo:

"So, this is only a sampling of the things we'll have at SDCC. Lots more things that will debut at the con at our booth #936."

"We've announced that Olly Moss, Drew Struzan and Martin Ansin will all be signing, but we'll have a lot more artists at our booth."

Howl's Moving Castle by Olly Moss

tumblr_moqgqgRq9w1qeqo31o1_r2_500.jpg

Odd City Entertainment

Odd City Entertainment's Pacific Rim Poster by Graham Erwin

Release Date: 07/11/2013
Artist: Graham Erwin
Title: Pacific Rim
Size: 12×36
Printed by: D&L Screenprinting
Numbered
Run Size: 175
Regular Details: 5 Colors
Paper: French Spearmint 110 lb

"Odd City is excited to finally reveal our debut piece with experienced poster artist Graham Erwin. Erwin detailed his vision for his print,

“When first approached by Odd City to work on a poster for Pacific Rim, I immediately dove into watching all the trailers available to get a sense of what I found personally exciting about the film. The thing that struck me was how the Jaegers seemed truly massive, towering, and powerful. Each robot was designed with very strong silhouettes and such high levels of detail that I knew they would work well as a focal point with my illustration style. After some talk with Odd City’s CEO, Roman, we decided to go with the 12″ x 36″ format and custom lettering to hopefully put a unique spin on what is already a great property.”

Pacific-Rim-Poster-Graham+Erwin-Odd-City.jpg

INSIDE THE ROCK POSTER FRAME BLOG: Pacific Rim Todd Slater Poster Release Details

"Todd Slater, the artist commissioned by Odd City to close their series, gave insight into his inspiration for this project, “When I first began seeing the early images for Pacific Rim, I was immediately struck by the scale of the Jaegers versus the humans. These pictures served as a reminder of how fragile human life is and I decided to create my image around this thought. I wanted to depict these giant machines as the protectors of humanity from the mysterious beasts that have emerged from a portal beneath the ocean.”

Todd Slater’s limited edition Pacific Rim prints will go on sale Tuesday 7/16 at a random time via the Odd City web store: Odd City Entertainment . Follow them on Twitter @ OddCityNews "

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....159628667410061.29540.141803269192601&type=1

I had posted this poster in the movie thread earlier. But just found out that the Comic-Con Godzilla poster artist is Phantom City Creative for Mondo. I knew the art style felt familiar but couldn't really place it.

If they are giving away this poster at the WB/Legendary panel at Comic Con, then they are not screenprints. We could expect bigger size screenprint in the future.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/GodzillaMovie/status/356896311766814720

"These #Godzilla #Mondo prints will also be handed out to fans who visit the #GodzillaEncounter at #SDCC this week: http://www.GodzillaEncounter.com "

Click the image below for a better hi-res shot.

SDCC 2013: GODZILLA by Phantom City Creative! | Mondo: The Blog

Godzilla
by Phantom City Creative
24″ x 36″
Edition of 275
$45

Godzilla (Variant)
by Phantom City Creative
24″ x 36″
Edition of 100
$70

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...67410061.29540.141803269192601&type=1&theater

Variant Mondo Godzilla poster.

9297156938_f4f372640c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I REALLY like the style of that World's End poster. I'm certain I'll love the film, so I might get a buddy to snag one for me.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back