Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Re: Mk 17 Heartbreaker 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Amazing work. I cant wait till it is done and build it. Definitely my next build.

Thank you!! I'm currently getting my degree in mechanical engineering in the next few days and for this reason i've had very little time to work on the suit, but don't worry, it's coming along!

And very nicely too!

Stay tuned ;)

I that the career I am going for too :) I am on my sophomore year.

I been waiting here for 2 month and no good news yet??:( Damn i guess i need to look for something else than. :(

I been waiting here for 2 month and no good news yet??:( Damn i guess i need to look for something else than. :(

Little patience wouldn't cause you any problem. Besides, the guy is gonna give it for free. He has a life too. Unless you paid for it.

Anyway, great work! Can't wait for it!

Hi,a long time I follow this great project... I have some news on the project is died?I also wrote privately to mr tropical but unanswered.:(

Wait the project of this is dead NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(:(:cry:facepalm

die¿ dam he can die i like mk 17 can dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

huh why is the project dead?

It's not as far as I know, but since some people aren't patient and haven't heard anything for a month people start declaring it this or that. Mr. Tropical said he JUST graduated from college, that could mean he is moving from a dorm or is looking for a job or a million other things that are more important than finishing this model. Remember some one is putting in a LOT of time in making something for you FOR FREE. Not sure how pushy you can be when it's free. When it gets to 3 months without word then we can talk about a thread being dead. Till then sit back, have a beer, relax and be patient.

I was also wondering why people were declaring this dead......HE didn't say it was dead or post anything close to that.......did I miss something? :confused

yeah. totally agree! glad to hear its not dead. everyone kinda forgets theres more to life than just this hobby!

you're absolutely right ... just that I also tried to write in private without success ....However, the hypothesis that the project is dead to be taken into account.The total lack of posts from Mr. tropical is to assume that he has given up on, partly because he wrote a message like hey sorry but I am very busy ... but total silence.hope I am wrong ;)

sure hope this project does continue! there doesnt seem to be any other Mark 17s here! and god knows we need it!

Hello everyone

I'm very sorry for the total lack of updates on this projet,but it's been a couple of very hard months for me...

Almost right after getting my degree and right when i was the happiest person in the world i had to go to the hospial and had to stay in bed almost everyday until today due to a serious medial condition.

Now i'm back home, feeling better but still always tired and i have to spend the most part of my days in bed. I really apologize for not having written anything here but in all honesty i had other things in my mind (and i also had no internet access).

Back on topic: i will definetly complete the project and from tomorrow i will restart working on it, but after all that's happened to me i find myself and my family in a serious financial crisis, so i'm sorry to tell you that the files will be available but not for free. I don't like the idea but that's the only option i have right now.

Thank you very much for your interest even when i wasn't replying anymore :D i'm really sorry to have made you all wait, i hope you'll understand...:cry

Get better dude. My project failed because of my designer stole my files and deleted all my files.
I want you to succeed. Rest up and gather your strength, then strike them down!

Hello everyone

I'm very sorry for the total lack of updates on this projet,but it's been a couple of very hard months for me...

Almost right after getting my degree and right when i was the happiest person in the world i had to go to the hospial and had to stay in bed almost everyday until today due to a serious medial condition.

Now i'm back home, feeling better but still always tired and i have to spend the most part of my days in bed. I really apologize for not having written anything here but in all honesty i had other things in my mind (and i also had no internet access).

Back on topic: i will definetly complete the project and from tomorrow i will restart working on it, but after all that's happened to me i find myself and my family in a serious financial crisis, so i'm sorry to tell you that the files will be available but not for free. I don't like the idea but that's the only option i have right now.

Thank you very much for your interest even when i wasn't replying anymore :D i'm really sorry to have made you all wait, i hope you'll understand...:cry

You have NO reason to apologize.....to ANYONE. So very sorry to here about your health decline. Get better.

The building can wait. Just get better. You have my prayers.

Hope things start looking up for you!! Get better ok?

Thank you! I sure will!!

Get better dude. My project failed because of my designer stole my files and deleted all my files.
I want you to succeed. Rest up and gather your strength, then strike them down!

Thank you very much! I'm sorry for your project...noone should do things like that!!!

You have NO reason to apologize.....to ANYONE. So very sorry to here about your health decline. Get better.

The building can wait. Just get better. You have my prayers.

Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Tomorrow i'll have to go back for some more exams :)wacko) and i probably won't time to work on the suit but in the mean time...

This is how the assembly of chest,back,abs and groin will look :D

T1.png T2.png T3.png

Like?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back