Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Re: Mk 17 Heartbreaker 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Thanks to all of you guys!! I'm very sorry for the delay but i cant access the rpf from my computer and it's been like that for the past couple of days...is it just me or is a common problem?

Inviato dal mio GT-N8010 con Tapatalk 2

It's been down for a couple of days so it's pretty much normal. But the excitement you're building with this project isn't normal anymore :D

Yea, now is working and it happen to me too, so don worry man we still here to support you no matter what :)

It's been down for a couple of days so it's pretty much normal. But the excitement you're building with this project isn't normal anymore :D

Yea, now is working and it happen to me too, so don worry man we still here to support you no matter what :)

Oh that's why!! I thought i was the only one :) and thank you guys very much again ;)

So....the leg is finished! And i can finally post the pictures!!

tot1.png tot2.png

And here is the shin

HD/3d printable

shin1.png shin2.png shin3.png shin4.png

And the pep/foam version

pol1.png pol2.png pol3.png pol4.png

:cool:cool

Also i'm working on the abs/cod section and on the helmet :ninja:D

Mind EXPLOSION! MrTropical this looks amazing! keep up the great work:thumbsup

Oh that's why!! I thought i was the only one :) and thank you guys very much again ;)

View attachment 200142 View attachment 200143

And here is the shin

HD/3d printable

View attachment 200144 View attachment 200146 View attachment 200147 View attachment 200148

And the pep/foam version

View attachment 200149 View attachment 200150 View attachment 200151 View attachment 200152

looking awsome bro keep it up :) like i sed before you need an unfolder im happy to help

View attachment 200142 View attachment 200143

And here is the shin

HD/3d printable

View attachment 200144 View attachment 200146 View attachment 200147 View attachment 200148

And the pep/foam version

View attachment 200149 View attachment 200150 View attachment 200151 View attachment 200152

WOW¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

This looks dope!

Mind EXPLOSION! MrTropical this looks amazing! keep up the great work:thumbsup

looking awsome bro keep it up :) like i sed before you need an unfolder im happy to help

Damn look sick and yes mother of god lol it look Sick and keep up the good work (y))

WOW¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

That's brilliant!! Looking forward to the unfolded foam files to start building :D

WOW! Thanks to all of you guys!! You really don't know how much your feedback is appreciated!!
Especially in this period where finding the time to do just about anything is almost impossible...In fact big exam tomorrow...

Anyway...Just a small teaser ;) Needs a lot more work but it's coming along :)

all1.png

WOW! Thanks to all of you guys!! You really don't know how much your feedback is appreciated!!
Especially in this period where finding the time to do just about anything is almost impossible...In fact big exam tomorrow...

View attachment 201400

thats looking amazing bro

View attachment 201400

That looks awesome!

View attachment 201400
coooooooooooooooooooool :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back