Metal parts for Kenobi Series Blaster for real Webley Pellet gun build

I chased this for a while last year, but then got distracted by other bright shiny objects. I got this far: It’s a Mark I, but probably not pre-war (which is apparently what was used). If anyone wants measurements let me know. Also managed to get the correct REM .222 magazine and Mendolsohn speed flash components. Need the muzzle and tail cap part. I may try to fabricate something. The prewar grips don’t have the Webley branding, but it is recessed into the plastic so could be easily filled.
IMG_7609.jpeg

Quite a lot over here in the UK but the earlier ones have become quite the collectors item for airgun collectors. Bargains can still be had though as collectors want the best condition ones so rusty ones (ideal for prop making as you can refinish them easily enough) will sell quite a bit cheaper

I have collected a few incomplete ones of these over the years (along with several typhoons and hurricanes). I could see the blaster potential even before they started appearing onscreen.
There's a tremendous variation in markings and fine details across the half dozen or so I have. Are there any reference images of the original prop that capture these fine details?

Not only do we need the front and back greeblies, but also something to hold the mag. It seems there’s some kind of box attached on the lower part of the barrel that holds the mag. For me it doesn’t seem the magazine was simply cut and attached.

I‘ve also already scored the flash and the mag.

I‘ve attached the Infos from Parts of Star Wars again if anyone is wondering what we are talking about.

Attachments

• IMG_0927.jpeg
    IMG_0927.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back