Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

Can’t stand the Ordinary Adventures couple, but watched it for the table.

I see the seam that Astyanax mentioned. I’d definitely appreciate more pics if you can get them!!!

For now, I still kind of want this. I think I could probably put it on a black mental cake stand to elevate it on my desk.
Sorry you made me laugh, you sound too much like me lol

And me. I used to watch them, then I was like, they’re YouTubers who’ve made going on VACATION a JOB! I can’t go to Disneyland 8 times a month and cruises, Hong Kong etc. I was life, NO, you’re not getting my commercial watching revenue.
Totally get it, and nothing is honest.. everything is positive.. god forbid they say something negative and Disney pulls their sponsorship

Here are a few more pics of the Dejarik table, including the aforementioned seam.

PXL_20240509_172510663.jpg PXL_20240509_172516437.jpg PXL_20240509_172530746.jpg PXL_20240509_172553864.jpg PXL_20240509_172601425.jpg

It's a pass for me, too plasticky...I think I'd rather build something a little more quality looking.

By the way, the figures are NOT poseable.

Totally get it, and nothing is honest.. everything is positive.. god forbid they say something negative and Disney pulls their sponsorship
I’m sure people would think I’m just jealous of them, but there’s just something about them that I can’t stand. My wife and I call them “Turtle and Sierra,” in reference to the guy’s appearance and a person I know who looks and acts like the woman.

My best friend’s friend is a Disney Influencer, and their social media is the only job they hold. They’ve had to jump through some weird hoops to maintain their sponsorship. But the events and gratis they’ve received is really nice.

For anyone curious, the dejarik table is up again on Disney Store too. Thanks Astyanax for the pics!!!

I’m sure people would think I’m just jealous of them, but there’s just something about them that I can’t stand. My wife and I call them “Turtle and Sierra,” in reference to the guy’s appearance and a person I know who looks and acts like the woman.

My best friend’s friend is a Disney Influencer, and their social media is the only job they hold. They’ve had to jump through some weird hoops to maintain their sponsorship. But the events and gratis they’ve received is really nice.

For anyone curious, the dejarik table is up again on Disney Store too. Thanks Astyanax for the pics!!!
That’s my problem I refuse to be “bought”

That’s my problem I refuse to be “bought”
That’s how I feel as well. If you’re reviewing something or showing me the POV video, I expect an honest opinion with real world experiences and realistic footage. Not something you’ve been paid to say on a special influencers night where there’s only 100 other specifically invited people and you can only say scripted positive things.

My wife watches some guy open and review Pokémon TCG cards. A couple months ago I noticed his content changed and his attitude was 100% faker. Shortly after that, he announced the Pokémon Company was sponsoring him, and even sending him to Japan. Not too long following these changes, my wife stopped watching him.

It seems to me that these people aren’t allowed to be people after sponsorship. They’re just corporate sellout mouth pieces.

Having said all of that, if Disney or LFL wants to sponsor me…I’m not going to say no!

The Pokémon company international is not a good company.. worked for them for 16 years…

I’ll never buy a pack of cards ever again

Compared to the products they first had available, I would have say these are disappointing. Not sure why they don't have the items they started off with. I was very disappointed in the last products available in September.

My first trip was unbelievable with product with the dejarik full size figures, yodas lamp and cane, temple mask, kalakori, books, jewelry pieces that went with characters. Why can't they at least keep those? Now it's mostly crap or way overpriced knickknack type pieces.

I really hope they change. I went 3 Years in a row for fathers day however, unless something changes, I'm probably not going this year

Last edited:
Compared to the products they first had available, I would have say these are disappointing. Not sure why they don't have the items they started off with. I was very disappointed in the last products available in September.

My first trip was unbelievable with product with the dejarik full size figures, yodas lamp and cane, temple mask, kalakori, books, jewelry pieces that went with characters. Why can't they at least keep those? Now it's mostly crap or way overpriced knickknack type pieces.

I really hope they change. I went 3 Years in a row for fathers day however, unless something changes, I'm probably not going this year
As a collector, there are things you say that I agree with. I wish there were items that have been discontinued that would come back and I also think the selection of the various products is less than what it first was.

However I think it is unfair to cast judgment as we don’t see then overall numbers. Did they over merchandise? How much stuff ended up at the outlets? Did the cost of production of some items increase that no longer made them cost effective to sell?

Also as a collector who goes often, I don’t want to walk in and see the same items over and over, I want new offering. So I would like to see new items with a small mix of reintroduced older items.

The other thing I don’t get is the droid depot. Why are they focusing on so much kitchen items? Also the add-on parts for the droids you build? Why did they discontinue panels that match the colors of droid parts you buy with weird metallic colors that look like a built a droid based on a 3 year olds color project. My thoughts is that if you want to offer different colors to get repeat business, then change the colors of the droids parts and then sell the add-ons that match those colors.

Lastly, the offerings at Oga’s. What happened to all the souvenir items? The Porg and the beer flight are no longer offered. The Endor cup only changed color. The new loth cat cup is only in the west. To me, this seems like a missed opportunity. Why not change the cup around and offer new items from year to year?

To me it looks like Keychains and trinkets are the focus. I don't only go as a collector and I do enjoy my time there however I do like purchasing goodies. It's a little disappointing seeing trinkets and expensive sith busts as their display

The new color for the Batuuan Spira coin is copper. When I first went, the coin was gold, and free if you put a $100 on it. The second time I went, it was silver and cost $5, plus you had to put $100 on it. Now it's copper. I do have a couple of copper ones from Hyperspace props, which if I'm being honest, look better than Disney's, I'll still need one for 'the set'. Also, so many are for sale on eBay, how does the park NOT know that staff are stealing and selling them on the Bay?

I don’t think it’s that they’re being stolen, it’s that many people buy products with their employee discount and then sell them. If you’re spending a couple hundred bucks, you might as well get the spira and also sell it.

Re-stocking old product is something they should definitely do. Cycling through some of those older items, even in limited runs, is definitely appreciated. I do think production costs probably limit profitability, so the smaller items mentioned above (Knick-knack oriented) probably carry the budget pretty far. Plus, not everyone wants a lifesize Jedi Temple Guard mask…

Halliwax, can you say what you did for Pokémon? My wife would be mad if I didn’t ask, LOL. I actually sold my original card collection for $15k to fund our wedding. I had looked at it for 20 years, so it was an easy sell.

I was a tournament organizer, judge, and league leader for many years and traveled the east coast working and booking events.

It was a very large part of my life for 20 years.. 15 of those were working from them directly.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back