MEGAN FOX DROPPED from Transformers 3.....

No loss.

I thought she was very hot in the first movie, but after everything she's done outside that first flick...she exudes the nastiest of 'skank' whenever I see a picture of her.
Another Hollywood Created bimbo out with the trash....

amen, and she openly admits that she does drugs and plays a "skank" in everything she's in

If it turns out she really is out - Too bad i like lookin' at her and have liked the movies so far. I hate when main actors drop out of shows:unsure

LoL - gotta be honest - I grew up next to the girl as a teen, and she was just as much a b*tch then as she is now - the only difference now is that they called it "having an edge."

Props to Bay though for actually putting an actor in their place... But like everyone said, and as mentioned, he was a ****** to his crew on BB2 - I'm surprised someone didn't fill a gun with live ammo and turn it on him in Pompano...

According to yahoo it was her choice to leave:

"Megan Fox will not be starring in 'Transformers 3,'" the reps told the mag. "It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best."

according to recent press, she back out of the film first...

hmm, not sure if paramount is trying to save face or she is...Anyways, I think that set is filled with enough egos

Tragic. Just tragic. Transmorphers 3 will just be ruined for me now. Michelle...er, Mary...er, Miranda? is such a memorable, vibrant, essential character. Really. How can it even be Transmorphers without her?

I think they should have her killed off in the first 5 minutes with a large over the top Bay explosion, I would pay to see that

There's hope for the third installment........LOL

Agreed. On both counts.

She was right though. I was on set of Bad Boys 2 and watched him direct, he is horrible to his crew! Just a nasty guy.

He's horrible to viewers too, actually.

I think they should have her killed off in the first 5 minutes with a large over the top Bay explosion, I would pay to see that

I wouldn't. But only because it'll be up on youtube within 3 days of release, so I won't have to give Michael Bay one red cent.

Ok to all you Fox haters, did you see Jennifers Body? The girl on girl makeout scene was pretty damn hot! Yeah, I think you will like Megan Fox after that! LOL.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back