MattyCollector "Mattel Hoverboard" discussion

Re: Mattel Hoverboard

I went ahead and pre-ordered...for the price, I can't complain about the 2 ghostbusters props I have. So we'll see.

Re: Mattel Hoverboard

I ordered 2 as well. I'm excited to have a board I can put on my foot and wave around with the "whooooooooo" sound! (even if it's not "screen accurate"). And I can't wait to get that 6" scale board to pose with my figures (Marvel Legends Deadpool especially)!

MattyCollector "Mattel Hoverboard"

So how many people pre-ordered the Mattel Hoverboard being sold by MattyCollector.com? I saw some threads on here before about it but not how many people were preordering them. I've heard if there were not enough preorders they would not be making them So lets see how many we have on this website alone. I'll start it out.

1. McFly88
2. Slave1pilot
3. DHennick99
4. BeechyMcfly
5. Joelgoodson

Last edited:
Re: MattyCollector "Mattel Hoverboard"

I pre-ordered 2

Really? 2? Can I ask why I mean I'm obviously a fan, but I don't see the need for 2 hoverboards. I do like the fact though if you pre-order them you get the mini hoverboard replica. Guaranteed people will be selling the mini ones on Ebay for close to $100

Really? 2? Can I ask why I mean I'm obviously a fan, but I don't see the need for 2 hoverboards. I do like the fact though if you pre-order them you get the mini hoverboard replica. Guaranteed people will be selling the mini ones on Ebay for close to $100

exactly
I plan on scalping the other one.

exactly
I plan on scalping the other one.

HaHa I can't tell if you're serious or not but whatever works. I'm sure there will be others doing the same.... Either we'll see what happens because of the preorders If they even make them or not

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back