Matrix and avatar

matthewr7935

Hi everyone
I was watching avatar the other day the I watched matrix and I was wondering were they written by the same person because some of the things in there are the same for example they both have the big robots that they get inside in avatar to kill the navi and in matrix to kill the robots also they both use a device in matrix to get into the matrix and in avatar to get into his avatar
Thanks

Please like my Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matts-builds/615110641866644

Mech suits weren't a new concept when the Matrix sequels came out either. Mechs feature in a good portion of space marine settings.

hi everyone
i was watching avatar the other day the i watched matrix and i was wondering were they written by the same person because some of the things in there are the same for example they both have the big robots that they get inside in avatar to kill the navi and in matrix to kill the robots also they both use a device in matrix to get into the matrix and in avatar to get into his avatar.

english do you speak it!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back