Mass effect fem Shepard armor in resin

Today I put the primer on pieces who will have carbon on them.
For the others I need a mastic spray.
WP_20150405_001.jpg
I started to paint the weapon
WP_20150405_002.jpg

Last edited:
I started to put carbon on pieces. Very hard ! Think about the most boring thing and multiply this by 10 !

WP_20150406_004.jpgWP_20150406_006.jpg

I think I can't finish my helmet before de convention in my town (the 15 may) because there are lot of work and I don't want to rush this piece
WP_20150406_001.jpg

WP_20150412_006.jpg

Carbon ! Carbon !

This week I mastic and sand pieces before painting... maybe next week. No pictures, it's same as before.
Lot of work before May the 16 but like we say "The knife is between my teeth" (J'ai le couteau entre les dents ?)

This is looking great! A tip for when you paint it: for all the little knicks that you couldn't get rid of when sanding, dab some metallic paint into them. Those little knicks work perfect as battle damage. I usually emphasize them with metallic paint and grime to highlight them, instead of trying to hide them! Good luck over these next two weeks!

WP_20150427_002.jpg

Aaaaaaaand... LIGHT ON !!!! :

[video]www.facebook.com/raphaella.barre/videos/vb.1003154370/10204963375016438/?type=2&theater[/video]

Last edited:
Guuuuuun !

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NzjEzh-nZbZnFoeVJ4bFBTaG9Ob3kweVJiR2Fnakltcmtn&authuser=0[/video]

Thank you ! But there is much work to do !

I don't move enought for fighting

I want to finish the helmet

and my dream is having a omniblade and a M-37 Falcon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in work ^^
I made an omniblade in plexi (3mm) with termoforming technic. If you are interested by shipping one, I will build two more. mp me

omni2.jpgomni1.jpgplexior.jpgOMNIdecoupe.jpg

Since I finished my armor, I made some upgrade. I will post pictures soon

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back