Mass effect fem Shepard armor in resin

The M-37 from Nerf sounds like a challenge but a great idea! Hope it works out for you!

No I don't want to do a M-37 with a Nerf, I said M-37 is my favorite weapon and one day, maybe, I will make one :)

With this Nerf I don't know yet exactly what I'll do. I look on web some pictures for inspiration...

Mastic time ! Wouhou !
It's the first layer, tomorrow I will sand down a first time

WP_20150227_006.jpg
WP_20150227_008.jpg
WP_20150227_007.jpg

WP_20150227_009.jpg

First coat of mastic for the helmet
Second for the other pieces
Tomorrow I'll sand down again !

I'm watching for good painting not too expensive

I must hurry before the convention in my town (May the 16)

WP_20150314_005.jpg
WP_20150314_004.jpg

WP_20150314_003.jpg

Oh ! It's Christmas ! Painting, painting =^^= <3

WP_20150320_001.jpg

... and some mastic

Sand/mastic/sand/mastic gna gna gna.......... -_-
I don't show you picture today because it's same than last week. Maybe next week !

The suit is looking great. I know it can be tough to repeatedly fill and sand, but you are doing well. Keep at it, and good luck making your deadline!

Thank you !
I have 26 pieces to fill and sand, it's crazy ! OO
I mastic the third coat today. I think it will be enough after... I hope. They are thick

watched the video and raphaella your be the only women who could complete assassins creed with just the use of a tea towel :p

Today I worked on neck/back :

WP_20150327_004.jpgWP_20150327_003.jpg

I began research for the ass... Maybe I'll do like Freya : take a dustbin lid (un couvercle de poubelle ? ... Vive google trad -_-)

I didn't do anything this weekend because I was in a fencing traineeship with two great fencing master : Tommy Nanters and Michel Palvadeau !

Here's a video waiting before the next weekend, where I'll have four days of work on my armor ! Soooo lot of pictures !

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204750539135674&amp;pnref=story[/video]

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back