Mad Max: Fury Road Costume Thread

Re: Mad Max: Fury Road Costumes Thread

I'm thinking that's just photoshopped. They photoshopped the wrong shotgun again too.

Idk, I think it might be there for a reason. Why Photoshop such a small detail in but keep everything else the same? The different shotgun could just be the closest thing they had or rented to use for a prop at the time when doing the promo photos. I'm sure we'll get a better look soon enough with all the stuff that will be coming out.

Idk, I think it might be there for a reason. Why Photoshop such a small detail in but keep everything else the same? The different shotgun could just be the closest thing they had or rented to use for a prop at the time when doing the promo photos. I'm sure we'll get a better look soon enough with all the stuff that will be coming out.

Who knows but there has been no other evidence of that strap in that place with any of the other actual stills from the film. That whole pic looks more like a painting than a promo photograph in my opinion. They probably composed it from various stills from the movie and put it in the cover.

It looks like part of a seat belt!!
And strangely enough, you can see the other end of a seatbelt (the same seatbelt?) on this picture

max3.jpg

yup it def looks like a seat belt - kinda like the kind of commercial airplanes actually.

On the pic below, if you magnify it, you also can see what looks like some bundled tubing (it also looks like a guitar am cable from the appearance of the input "jack" at the tip) hanging on Max's right side just below his shoulder pad.

I wonder what THIS is?

Max Vagabond Pic.png

It looks a lot different than the tubing that is on the battle vest.

yup it def looks like a seat belt - kinda like the kind of commercial airplanes actually.

On the pic below, if you magnify it, you also can see what looks like some bundled tubing (it also looks like a guitar am cable from the appearance of the input "jack" at the tip) hanging on Max's right side just below his shoulder pad.

I wonder what THIS is?

View attachment 450802

It looks a lot different than the tubing that is on the battle vest.

Max has different looks and gear throughout the film thats why.

If you guys want some HD and bigger shots of the Total Film cover and whatnot just let me know. I'm usually around here or on the madmaxmovies.com forums. mostly. :)

Max has different looks and gear throughout the film thats why.

If you guys want some HD and bigger shots of the Total Film cover and whatnot just let me know. I'm usually around here or on the madmaxmovies.com forums. mostly. :)

Feel free to post whatever HD shots you can share. It would be a big help.

Hi guys, it's Karol from MadMaxCostumes. I just signed back up for the RPF after a few years of inactivity. I've been busy, but I'm hoping to incorporate all the the great info in here into my reference website in the near future. As always, if you need any assistance in tracking down any of items, let me know. Thanks for having me.

Hi guys, it's Karol from MadMaxCostumes. I just signed back up for the RPF after a few years of inactivity. I've been busy, but I'm hoping to incorporate all the the great info in here into my reference website in the near future. As always, if you need any assistance in tracking down any of items, let me know. Thanks for having me.

Glad to have on you back on here, Karol. :thumbsup

Please feel free to add anything to the thread.

I finally manage to find the 5.11 single pistol mag pouch in black. I also showed a picture of the tubing with the connectors to a friend of mine that works in the medical field and she told me it looked like tubing from a nebulizer kit so she picked one up for me.
DSC04309A_zpsvmwsm0ts.jpg

DSC04310A_zpsxntjmxtw.jpg

I also got the leg platform and flash bang pouch.
DSC04306A_zpsnq41swew.jpg

DSC04307A_zpsdj4euo7v.jpg

I still don't know which gun the holster is for so I haven't picked one up yet. They pretty much look all the same though so I'm assuming it's just the proportions that may be different depending on the gun. One thing I noticed with the leg platform is the straps are pretty long. Even when I pull to tighten the straps they are still pretty loose on my leg, so I will have to cut one down to size to fit snug. Once I get everything together I'll start altering and weathering.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back