Luna's Ultimate Spider-Man Build, Orhadar Print. [Pic Heavy]

Have to say, you look amazing – Spider-Man!

- - - Updated - - -

The oversized eyes really make that suit POP!!! So jealous!

- - - Updated - - -

The oversized eyes really make that suit POP!!! So jealous!

If you ever get tired of that suit, I'd be more than happy to trade you for my General Zod. That Spiderman is amazing !
I appreciate the offer and the kind words, but I'm probably not letting this go anytime soon. :) If I ever did, it would probably be to fund another custom Spidey suit, so no trades.

Not original in the slightest, I did my best to repeat your efforts for myself. I am quite pleased with the results. Thank you for showing your process.

Last edited:
Not original in the slightest, I did my best to repeat your efforts for myself. I am quite pleased with the results. Thank you for showing your process.

Shamelessly copied to almost every detail. Although my body type lacks the agile and spry look of your Spider-Man, I am not at all disappointed with how the suit fits myself. Again, thank you for your in-depth tutorial. This project was both a lot of fun and a test on my patience.
Hey thanks for the kind words(!), but I'd appreciate it if you linked to your own thread or pics page instead of directly posting pictures in my thread, especially when it's---as you said--a direct effort to repeat the process and "shamelessly copied," haha. Cheers.

Hey Luna,
Random question any suggestion for temporarily attaching lenses that won't ruin the fabric aside from magnets? I have a decent head shape so I don't necessarily need a faceshell, but I want to pick one up eventually. The ones I have for now are made up of EVA foam so I figure I might be able to just sow it on and any other glues would just cause to much damage, but I wanted to see if you knew of a better method. Also how're the new suits and using a faceshell? I'd love to see what you're up to now. Faceshell I'm kinda worried about the breathability, but for the ability to hotswap lenses would be amazing.

Off topic Luna, I was told a while back about your amazing Spider-Man 2 costume. It was either you or tstunner that one of you hand darkened the red on the suit with a fabric marker?

If that was you or him and aware of that process could you enlighten me a little bit on that?

Amazing suit btw. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back