Luke Skywalker and Lady Han Solo Couple Cosplay! (First time, could use help please!)

kickasssloth

Hey everyone! :)

My first RPF post!

I have been a maker since I was 10, have always used the RPF for reference and tell everyone about it, but strangely have never had an account.

Until now! I just moved from australia to america and got married! My wife is quickly becoming a lover of making and has asked me to make the outfits for us for halloween this year, and this is my first major project, and first cosplay!

We are doing me as Luke Skywalker, and her as a lady Han Solo.

So im starting on mine first, our budgets are VERY low, but we are making it work, im super super fussy about details, so I want to work hard on this, leading to my first post..

I have already started work on the props, as you can see, this is my $10 target lightsaber im working on weathering and adding a new blade to...
OJknBtu.jpg

But Now I have to work on the clothes, First thing im starting on is the pants/leg wrap/boots.

I have some pants already that feel and look like the right fit and everything, and they're free... I already own them.
bKa6GDT.jpg
But as you can see, they need to be a bit lighter color to match these...
kpice1M.jpg

has anyone got any ideas/tips? or do you think its close enough to not risk ruining the pants?

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Luke Skywalker and Lady Han Solo Couple Cosplay! (First time, could use help plea

Sorry I can't help you with the pants :(
But I just wanted to say welcome to the RPF and good luck on your build!

~I Athena I

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back