Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber

This project sounds pretty cool.. If you're using this thread to get an idea of interest then put me down! Pending price of course :)

I plan to do a run of 50. When I finalize this with the shop and they start casting, I will post a thread for people to sign up and send payments. At that time it will be a first come first serve basis.

I know it's great to have a super accurate cast in metal v2s, but, and I'm just throwing it out there... What's the possibility of a secondary run of nearly accurate sabers cast in resin (for those of us who can't swing the price of the full metal version)? I might be able to scrape together enough cash for that. Just wondering...

Decisions decisions...

Incidentally, anyone wanting to sell their MR to finance this? I miss mine. Probably they've shot way up in price since I idiotically sold it though. Just like my OB ANH...and my OB TPM Elite...and my Dooku...and my Vader ROTJ...and my BD Maul...and my Anakin ROTS...and my OB ROTS... and my QGJ...WHY did I sell my MR collection again?! I'm a dumba$$.

EDIT: checked prices. No way I can swing it. Now I'm bummed. Can't wait to see prices on this saber. $200 is less than I expected. Do paint templates/guides exist out there somewhere for this?

I know it's great to have a super accurate cast in metal v2s, but, and I'm just throwing it out there... What's the possibility of a secondary run of nearly accurate sabers cast in resin (for those of us who can't swing the price of the full metal version)? I might be able to scrape together enough cash for that. Just wondering...

No cast resin sabers. But, When I'm done, I can upload my models onto shapeways and you can print yourself out one maybe,

No cast resin sabers. But, When I'm done, I can upload my models onto shapeways and you can print yourself out one maybe,

Thanks. That's very generous of you. I may do that. Although honestly, if I have to give anyone my money, I'd prefer to compensate you for your efforts. Support your "local" artists and all.

Thats really interesting. Still have an MR Luke but would be interested in a good V2, especially if it is has a better shine than the MR and especially if we can have a mechanism to open it up like a crystal reveal? Could that be a possibility?

Thats really interesting. Still have an MR Luke but would be interested in a good V2, especially if it is has a better shine than the MR and especially if we can have a mechanism to open it up like a crystal reveal? Could that be a possibility?

No, that's not the type of project I'm doing. I'd recommend contacting someone like Russ if you're looking for an idealized prop.

Finally! This is the V2 I've been waiting for....it's always been my favorite but I have yet to see a truly accurate version. Can't wait to see it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back