Lost in Space 1998 Major West Build

LimeyBuilds

Just completed this Major West Cosplay - Lost in Space 1998. This was a fun build!
The pulse blaster has working trigger, the scope has moving knobs, and the whole thing assembles like in the movie, using magnets.

FULL ALBUM:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 319
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 154
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 134
  • C1.JPG
    C1.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 164
  • B1.JPG
    B1.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 152
  • A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 142
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 155
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 123
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 129
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 228
wow great work!
since the propstore refs of the rifle came out, I want to build it as well. for some reason, that movie is a fond childhood memory!
did you identify any of the real parts? I've been trying for a while and had no luck.
thanks for sharing!

wow great work!
since the propstore refs of the rifle came out, I want to build it as well. for some reason, that movie is a fond childhood memory!
did you identify any of the real parts? I've been trying for a while and had no luck.
thanks for sharing!
I did. Someone provided me with measurement reference photos of the real scope and monopod! So the rifle is as accurate as I can get it. I also used the prop auction reference images, although theirs differs in some areas from what we see on screen (number of screws on front grip, switch on base of front section frame - things like that.) I made mine screen-accurate rather than auction-accurate.
The Scope seems to be a tasco PRO point plus red dot:
1642509841380.png

And the stock is a Slik monopod of some type:
1642509948401.png

Oh my god! thank you so much! I have looked for hours already and didn't find the monopod! great work!

Great thread. I have had the scope, the monopod and a casting of the pistol for years and still have not got around to doing it up with a front.

One of my favorite movies as a kid! By any chance, I don’t know where to look for 1998 lost in space prop builds

Do you know of anyone who’s made the will’s first place dagger replica?!

I have wanted that since I saw in back in theaters

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back