Lifesize PVC Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton - Finished!

Re: Lifesize Terminator T-800 Build - WIP

Finally finished the thigh parts. IMG_00001313.jpg

Re: Lifesize Terminator T-800 Build - WIP

Not as fast as I'd like, but considering I'm waiting to have hip replacement surgery and I've recently been diagnosed with arthritis in my C5...everything is going well. I'm working on the forearms and elbow joints now. I'll be posting more photos soon.

Re: Lifesize Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Build - WIP

Respect for attacking a huge project like this while recovering from hip replacement surgery - And with arthritis! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to us all!

Still waiting to get the date for hip surgery. In the meantime, I did manage to finish painting the thighs. Upper and lower parts fit together nicely. Almost finished the forearms and cut most of the pieces for the upper arms. legs3.jpg

Last edited:

I still struggle with the fact that the parts started out as PVC pipe. That is amazing work.

Almost all the pieces for the arms are done. Still some shaping and fine-tuning to do yet. IMG_00001450.jpg

Looking back over the thread.... Did/do you know that the vinyl head versions are a little on the small side... Realy hope this not bad new to you, sorry if it is:confused

This definitely looks to be an awesome project in the making. I have to admit, the only other 1:1 scale plastic Terminator I ever heard of was the one used for the shot of the Terminator exploding from the pipe bomb in the original film. Can't wait to see the end result. :D

As a matter of fact, I've been using my own body measurements for scaling (I'm 5'11") and the vinyl skull model matches my own almost perfectly. If I do encounter any sizing issues along the way, I'll just have to do what I've been doing up to this point - adapt. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

Looking back over the thread.... Did/do you know that the vinyl head versions are a little on the small side... Realy hope this not bad new to you, sorry if it is:confused

I think in an old thread people came up with 3-4% smaller than the screen used skulls.

How tall is the endo supposed to be? I've heard figures ranging from 5'8" to 6'2" which is a good 6".

All depends which model ;) Arnie's model 101 would be just under 6 feet :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back