leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! below)

Re: leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! bel

Oh, the other difference is that it's brightly lit in my photograph. You'll rarely see it under that kind of lighting in any film scenes or promo shots.

Re: leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! bel

Iknew you were gonna tell me they were real lol. I look forward to see more pics.

Biding my time until more molds are complete.....bezels.....

8481470880_a4dda0c8c1.jpg

.....again, these are in the Begins color. I want to reiterate that I'm going off of the hero belt (which is rarely seen) that has multiple colors going on, unlike the stunt belts that are solid rubber and one color. Critiques again are welcome, but unlike the accessories, I'm 99.9% sure this is the correct color. I'll see if I can get permission to share cropped portions of my "secret" photos to reassure everyone of the color.

This is a well known shot from an old SDCC. Blown up and cropped to show the color. May have been different lighting which will account for the slight variance.....

8480507875_d23120bba4_o.jpg

:cheers

I'm absolutly not into all that Batman stuff but that is some stunning work there!
:love:thumbsup

Not sure how to bookmark a thread yet (very new to the forums), but I shall be keeping an eye on this build. The pics look AMAZING!

Go to thread tools in upper right corner, select subscribe to thread. Boom!

woo hoo! I'll be following this closely. My belt needs some accessories.

PS - congrats on the new baby!

I am dearly hoping that I get to my magical 20 minimum posts by the time you get this on the junkyard. I want this so badly that I can already imagine it hanging on my wall!

Are you going to do a Black version like the one in the first picture?

When will these be up for sale? Dying to get one

Nice work! Very clean. Subscribed.

This is extraordinary. The craftsmenship is remarkable. Sir if I have the green stuff then you can bet Ill be buying this. Maybe even multiple ;D Looking forward for a update

Wow! Im going to be following this for updates. Looks amazing

I have a credit card....please take it, you can have it! =D

Book marking for sure!

I love it! and I definitely need a set of accessories so count me in!

This is looking like it will be one of the best belts out there.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see it completed.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back