Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Poster

It looks good but with one problem. It wasn't called The Knight Foundation. It was called Knight Industries. You're thinking of the Foundation for Law and Government.

Thanks, I discovered that too. I had remembered the Knight name wrong, but this is a logo I found online.
I will however draw the correct logo from scratch, as well as the car and the scanner. And everything else I might think of to use for this one.

What if you drew a Turbo Mode version when it gets that crazy body kit? Might be more pieces for detail on that

I'm not too familiar with the car yet to be aboslutely sure. But if I drew the original version first, perhaps I could use that as a base the the turbo version. Just not sure how much the cars where different. Was it still built on the smae model trans am? Or are there some proportions I should be aware of other than the turbo parts?

On the Super Pursuit Mode car (same trans am), several trim pieces opened up, extended, raised, etc to create more wing surfaces for downforce. Some of them would be almost unnoticeable in a side view like this - the rear spoiler and front-clip split would be the only obvious changes. I think personally that it would interrupt the serenity of the composition, though, and you should stick with the standard car. These triptychs have an almost art deco quality about them. I love them, wish I could get one for myself.

Even a solid black car can be done well with a lighter color above the beltline and on curves, as you've shown with the Batmobile. Oddly, I think the Batmobile should be more "black" but it looks really great in the greenish cast you did, too. KITT was very glossy, though, and so will definitely have a different appearance to the flat black Bat.

Thanks. My Idea was if there weren't too many differences between the standard an the Super pursuit, I would make both. One standard, and one in super pursuit mode, with all panels extended.

I'll use this thread for reference and wip, and my sales thread to check for interest. If you really want a KITT poster one or the other, please write it in the sales thread instead.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back