Knight rider poster identification help needed

raser13

Hey guys and gals, I don't get a huge chance to post here very often. But I need your help. I've been working on my Knight Rider models and have started making a few other props from the show.

I like to have things from the movie or show on the wall behind the props and models I do. My terminator stuff has a T2 movie poster behind it, to give you an idea what I mean.

But for Knight Rider. I wanted to do a set of the posters that hung on the inside of the semi trailer. I've already found a guy that does reproductions of the wiring diagrams. But in Bonnie's "office" area there is this historical image.

It's driving me nuts! I know I have physically laid my eyes on this image before and can not for the life of me remember where, or what it is. Google searches didn't do me any good either.

It looks like it's a diagram for an electrostatics generator. But i can't find it anywhere. My last resort would be trying to hand draw a replication of it. But Im nit sure if Im that great. Lol.

Any help would be amazing! I know the hive mind here can sniff out almost anything.

Screenshot_20220220-000311_(1)~2.png

Hey guys and gals, I don't get a huge chance to post here very often. But I need your help. I've been working on my Knight Rider models and have started making a few other props from the show.

I like to have things from the movie or show on the wall behind the props and models I do. My terminator stuff has a T2 movie poster behind it, to give you an idea what I mean.

But for Knight Rider. I wanted to do a set of the posters that hung on the inside of the semi trailer. I've already found a guy that does reproductions of the wiring diagrams. But in Bonnie's "office" area there is this historical image.

It's driving me nuts! I know I have physically laid my eyes on this image before and can not for the life of me remember where, or what it is. Google searches didn't do me any good either.

It looks like it's a diagram for an electrostatics generator. But i can't find it anywhere. My last resort would be trying to hand draw a replication of it. But Im nit sure if Im that great. Lol.

Any help would be amazing! I know the hive mind here can sniff out almost anything.

View attachment 1548509

I'm not sure if you've identified this artwork yet but it's a painting called "The Child Carburetor (L'Enfant carburateur)" from Francis Picabia.
The Guggenheim appears to have it in their collection, here is some information on the original size, medium, ect; The Child Carburetor | The Guggenheim Museums and Foundation

I pulled the attached image from their website server, it appears to be the largest, best-quality copy available online. I'm sure you can have it printed to the same size as the copy from the original FLAG set.

I hope this helps
Francis Picabia - The Child Carburetor.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back