King Arts International Limited - Marvel Licensed Products and more

Yes, I was referring to the battle damaged King Arts shield. Really? They've cancelled the edition? I had an order for one and I've not be notified it was cancelled. Is this true?

No, the battle damaged edition is alive and well :thumbsup

From what I've heard they cancelled the cracked shield from Age of Ultron

Oh good. I had been bummed that I missed the King Arts classic shield. The only comfort I had was in knowing I would one day have the battle damaged version. Happy days again.

Home sweet home...

wup7k0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to get a classic on eBay from BigBadToyStore. Thanks!

So, went to the ACGHK2015 and had a blast! That 18 foot Millenium Falcon was amazing!!!

DSC_1741.JPG

Unfortunately, not much in regards to King Arts who had the usual stuff on display:

DSC_1887.JPG DSC_1884.JPG DSC_1879.JPG

No information on the shields, the Groot bust was missing. Even Rocket's gun and Drax's daggers were a no show. They had an early prototype of the 1/9 scale mark XLV but no other information on that either...

DSC_1876.JPG

They had the broken shield on display which some say will never be released...

2015-07-24 14.24.36.jpg 2015-07-24 14.25.01.jpg

The battle-damaged shield (ACGHK exclusive, I think?) and surprisingly a heater shield:

DSC_1873.JPG 2015-07-24 14.25.12.jpg

But they had two Ant-Man related stuff which I found interesting:

DSC_1867.JPG DSC_1870.JPG
A very small Ant-Man figure behind this huge magnifying glass and a 1/1 replica of Scott Lang's helmet. No price though.

Oh well.

Today I received the battle damage version of the King Arts shield. Overall, I'm very happy with it. I do wonder why vibranium would have scratches...but it does look great. I will say that the battle damage doesn't photograph very well. It looks much better in person.

Today I received the battle damage version of the King Arts shield. Overall, I'm very happy with it. I do wonder why vibranium would have scratches...but it does look great. I will say that the battle damage doesn't photograph very well. It looks much better in person.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/cdino/KABD1_zpsyv9sxj32.jpeg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/cdino/KABD2_zpsp6msds1n.jpeg

Wow those look nice together! Ive been wanting to see these two together for a while. Really hard to decide between the two...

Thank you Hikarub and all others on the updates pics and reviews of the KA's Marvel props, Thank you! I recently received my order for the 3 shields from BBTS, and look forward to a AOU version, unfortunately I understand that BBTS is no longer going to offer anymore KA's products, so, hopefully with the other sites people posted here, I'll be able to still purchase more KA's props! Love ironman's glove and thor's mjollnir!

I pre-ordered my pedestal version from happytradehouse on Ebay over a year ago and still haven't received it, and every time I ask for an update, they pretty much say in a month from whenever I'm asking. Tempted to cancel my order and buy from somewhere else.

I would be very careful when purchasing a preorder on eBay because you lose your purchase protection well before the item ever becomes available.

I pre-ordered my pedestal version from happytradehouse on Ebay over a year ago and still haven't received it, and every time I ask for an update, they pretty much say in a month from whenever I'm asking. Tempted to cancel my order and buy from somewhere else.
imho , I would try an cancel, and order another one, while they are still available from a reputable company!

imho , I would try an cancel, and order another one, while they are still available from a reputable company!
Different Seller, but it was the same for me till 2 weeks ago. But suddenly they shipped my Classic Wall Mount, and it arrived safely.
Before that, they kept saying me "It will be shipped within a month".
I was very surprised my mailman brought a huge box because the seller never sent me the Tracking Number though.

As above ^^^ I have to be happy with seeing everyone else get this stuff, if I start buying I wont be able to stop and just cant afford that, plus my house is so small there is barely enough room for me the girlfriend and two dogs let alone an endless collection of replicas :-(

I cancelled my Pedestal version last night, and the seller said they will refund my money, and instead purchased the wall mount version from Big Bag Toy Store, since they had it in stock. Luckily, because the shipping from within the US was less, the price worked out to be the same. Can't wait to get it!

I cancelled my Pedestal version last night, and the seller said they will refund my money, and instead purchased the wall mount version from Big Bag Toy Store, since they had it in stock. Luckily, because the shipping from within the US was less, the price worked out to be the same. Can't wait to get it!
Did you get a full refund? Because some Ebay seller ask for "10% Handling Fee":facepalm

Did you get a full refund? Because some Ebay seller ask for "10% Handling Fee":facepalm

They said they would be issuing the refund in the next 5 days and didn't mention any fees. They had already previously offered the refund to me. They apparently had it in stock but failed to ship it because they "hadn't charged enough for shipping", at least from what I can make out as it seems like broken english as a result of a google translator.

They said they would be issuing the refund in the next 5 days and didn't mention any fees. They had already previously offered the refund to me. They apparently had it in stock but failed to ship it because they "hadn't charged enough for shipping", at least from what I can make out as it seems like broken english as a result of a google translator.
OK, if there's no fee, that's good.
In my case, I ordered from "djfungshing", and he seemed to be legit.

Pros: Price will remain the same once you paid in full.
Received Item in good shape.

Cons: Have to complete payment within 32 days after the sale. (Pre-Order items included)
and they require 10% Canceling Fee.

Glad to hear you were able to get a refund and still order one from BBTS, Both pedestal and wall mount versions, are awesome to display! All three shields are very nice, and tough to decide. which one did you order?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back