King Arts International Limited - Marvel Licensed Products and more

You can unscrew the shield from the pedestal stand fairly easily and the wall mount system has a very clever system that allows you to take out the shield by pressing a button on the side of the mount.

Finally got my wall mounted shield!
Well, I must say bringing this bad boy back home was pretty tough.
I can't imagine carrying this on the MTR. It's extremely heavy and the box is hard to carry cause of how big it is.

shiled3.jpg

Overall, it looks good but there are certain parts are blemish. (as like you said it does turn off some people... like me)
Maybe cause the blemish part is on the red part of the shield. If it was around the silver part of the shield i probably might not get turned off as much.
Will try to call King Arts tomorrow and see what happens. Well, its my first time buying such collectibles.
It's not noticeable from far away and I'm not assuming it will be perfect but.....still.

Anyone know their policy? or have deal with such problem before? or any suggestion of ways to fix the paint?

Thx for sharing pics.
I'm sorry to say this, but these blemishes are really bad in my opinion.:cry
It should be considered as "defects", and now, I am wondering about their QC, too.......

I'm still waiting for my Classic Red/Blue Wall Mount, and if I get those blotches on my shield,
I think I will convert it to Battle Damaged by myself.

Last edited:
I've called the store today. They let you exchange the shield.
Will need to bring back the shield in again.

When did you order yours? Cause I've order mine during July 2014.
Just call in like once a week and check if they have any inventory in the shop.
Or are you not located in Hong Kong?

Wow, that sucks. Glad to hear that King Arts will replace the shield for you. As for carrying it home, just be glad you didn't get the pedestal version. Because that is really heavy...

I received the King Arts Loki Chitauri Scepter today from Hong Kong and it looks great, really love it! It's a huge box!
IMG_20150403_173446 (Large).jpg
The scepter is well packed, the stand comes with 3 loose parts (+some bolts, easy to assemble) and the fourth part already attached to the scepter. The bottom plate (58x25 cm) is heavy, the stands to fold the scepter are very light plastic parts.
IMG_20150403_173415 (Large).jpg
They did a proper paintjob on the scepter, it's about 115 centimeters long and has a nice weight to it.
IMG_1679 (Large).JPGIMG_1699 (Large).JPG
A 12V (!) battery to operate the light is not included. As already mentioned, they could have done a better job in hiding the battery compartment.
IMG_1708 (Large).JPG
Another minus is the Marvel logo printed on the front of the scepter.
IMG_1707 (Large).JPG
I noticed that one should handle the scepter carefully, as it has one pointy part that could easily break.
IMG_1706 (Large).JPG
The metal name plate was already attached to the stand.
IMG_1710 (Large).JPG
But overall I love the scepter and it's a great addition to my collection!
IMG_1675 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you were to get the wall mount shield and the pedestal would you be able to swap the shields?

I would say yes, since the mounting brackets on the shields should be exactly the same. I was gonna say that they did that already to the two they keep in the shop, but then I realized that both were prototypes at the time and not the finished products. But it would make sense since the shields are manufactured to the same specific dimensions regardless of their final colors are or whether they are wall-mounted or not.

That scepter looks nice I want to see if efx ends up making one and compare quality and price still haven't decided on which shield to get yet

Saw that the crew on MAN AT ARMS: REFORGED went and tackled the Chitauri scepter. Looks pretty cool. I like how they decided to go about providing the light source for the glowing gem, though that glass didn't really do a good job of diffusing the light properly. It may not be screen accurate, but overall it looks pretty badass.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back