Jurassic World: Dominion

Didn't they say that about Jeff Goldblum in the last one and he was barely in it? Or am I getting confused by the trailer showing so much of him? I can't remember... that movie was just forgettable trash. Can't really see this being any better.

I wonder when they'll actually show dinosaurs in the movies again.

I wonder when they'll actually show dinosaurs in the movies again.

You mean dinosaurs like Rexy, the compys, misc sauropods, raptors, the I. rex, Allosaurus, Baryonyx, Ankylosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, the other hybrid, not to mention the non-dinosaurs like the Mosasaur and the various Pterosaurs? All of those dinosaurs (and more) that we didn't see in the past 2 movies?

Is JP3 canon or are we suppose to forget that movie?

I never liked what they did with alan grants character in that film..

You mean dinosaurs like Rexy, the compys, misc sauropods, raptors, the I. rex, Allosaurus, Baryonyx, Ankylosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, the other hybrid, not to mention the non-dinosaurs like the Mosasaur and the various Pterosaurs? All of those dinosaurs (and more) that we didn't see in the past 2 movies?
All I'm seeing is the same generic blob that moves the same, acts the same and are mere plot devices and now also "action stars" with almost human level intelligence - the raptor is actually proving D'Onofrio's point of using them as weapons, which I think is utterly stupid (both the idea and the way they portray the raptor). Basically movie monsters, which they tried so hard to steer away from in the first movie and actually try to make them act more like animals and making them all act and react differently.

Well, no big news here: another big movie being relegated to an other date: summer of 2022:rolleyes:
1602076801028.png

I saw that last night and thought "Wow they're already writing off 2021?!?!" :sick:

So, studios are now at at point where they have to pick their favorite children. They've had enough movies pushed back, that their 2021 line up is not as free to hold the 2020 films as they'd want. They're having to decide if they will push a current movie back into 2021, and move a 2021 flick back into 2022 to make room for the move, or if they should just have the one that already getting screwed by a push back thrown even farther down the road.

For example, the reason DUNE got pushed back, wasn't because the studio didn't think folks were going to be in theaters by December, it's that the didn't want to have it catabolize late December/christmas ticket sales of their OTHER flag ship film, Wonder Woman 1984.

2021 and late 2020 can only hold so many films, if they just drop everything they have ready right now, then they all get crappy ticket sales.

Last edited:
Well that makes sense. No bars on the windows or anything. Seems like they are learning lessons from each disaster...

Biosyn is the OTHER company...the one that’s always been a step behind InGen.

For all we know, they have no dinosaurs...as to my knowledge, their name has never actually appeared in any of the films.

I'm assuming they also engineered these dinos to survive polar cap-affected climates?? Don't think they'd last very long in deep snow regions...hopefully that's why they're wrangling them?

Only thing I like is the old gang back together, otherwise this looks like one big pile of...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back