Jurassic Park Cryocans: Current Replicas Available

So bringing this up because I found "Russell Replicas" selling a cryocan on eBay. Wasn't sure who that was in comparison to those already mentioned as I haven't been active here in a while but actively shopping for a good can.

Don't want to waste the money on something that isn't all the way accurate. As for the cones in the middle, this seems to have corrected it but I don't have a side shot straight on only this one. You can almost see that there's a flat space above the cones on the can.
Screenshot_20230615-114741.png

Here is the link, if not allowed please delete but if someone can take a look id appreciate it. Considering this or the paragon fx can.

So bringing this up because I found "Russell Replicas" selling a cryocan on eBay. Wasn't sure who that was in comparison to those already mentioned as I haven't been active here in a while but actively shopping for a good can.

Don't want to waste the money on something that isn't all the way accurate. As for the cones in the middle, this seems to have corrected it but I don't have a side shot straight on only this one. You can almost see that there's a flat space above the cones on the can.View attachment 1710685

Here is the link, if not allowed please delete but if someone can take a look id appreciate it. Considering this or the paragon fx can.
This is actually the same maker as the first post, just on ebay rather than etsy. Looks like they've modified their design a bit, but I'd still say the threaded section on the top is off.

There's not a HUGE price difference between this and Paragon FX one.

Get the Paragon FX can— It looks like it's going to be the closest we get to the actual prop since they had access to the one in archive. You'll have to wait a bit longer than ordering one now and getting it next week, but consider it the ultimate marshmallow test. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back