JIN ROH 2015 FUZE PROJECT. Accurate Model from the 1/6 Figure. Modelers WANTED

Thanks you guys.
Just realised pepakure HATES nurbs surfaces, but fortunatly I can unroll the surfaces in the program and just use pep to apply the flaps. I will be making some card tests soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• unrolled.jpg
    unrolled.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,420
After taking it apart like this I've decided to go off model with the gas mask transitions.
There is a gap between the cup and the sides which I cant percive properly due to the tiny figure im using, So I think its better than banging my head against the wall, Its still a bit of a pity, as I wanted this to be a perfect replica.

- - - Updated - - -
Also a nice man from the Kerberos Sage FB page sent me these.
attachment.php
View attachment 445949

Dude awesome build!! I'm also on the Kerberos fb page. Can't wait to see this finished, been trying to pep this bad boy out for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actual progress on the mask.
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, thats a lot better (phew).
I think I can put the chevrons in under the eye now.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,648
Im just tweaking the mask and making sure all the surfaces are properly connected before I make the templates and the stl file for 3d printing. I rebuilt the nose to be more exact to the 1/6 model/film.e.jpgf.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Its so nearly finished. Just need to polish off the mask bits and give the side and back of the chest a little attention and I can call it done.

- - - Updated - - -

This is easily the hardest thing I have ever modeled.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Fixing a few mis-aligned surfaces on the back now. Ive got the rest accurate, so im not going to skimp on this, as there are some nice details for connecting the backpack.

Not long now.

Thank you all for your encouragement and support during this lengthy project.

Attachments

• pg back.jpg
    pg back.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,577
errr meh gawd !!!!!! seriously skilled my friend, if you lived a bit closer i would see if you would be willing to teach your skills lol

-Mike

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back