JFcustom's FOAM files

after searching everywhere for this piece with no luck. I was finally able to hunt it down and after a long process of extracting it, ladies and gentlemen i present to you the holy grail of batman cowls
View attachment 358970

The Dark Knight Returns cowl :D

and here is the obj file in case anyone wants to make a foam/pepakura unfoald of it ;)

http://www.4shared.com/file/c2YiuMdBce/darkknightreturnscowl.html?

HOLY BAT COWL!!! i want this one lol. cant wait to build it!!!! been trying to learn how to unfold on my own its not going so well...

HOLY BAT COWL!!! i want this one lol. cant wait to build it!!!! been trying to learn how to unfold on my own its not going so well...

I managed to unfold the injustice cowl and will upload it soon, still finding difficulties with unfolding the dark knight returns cowl as well, hopefully someone should show up and make an easy unfold untill then if there are any more batcowl requests let me know. Oh and im currently working on the year one cowl :)

That's awesome King! Let me know when you share .. I find Unfolding a nightmare at times ... I love making cowls

Attachments

• 1522766_227808144009562_1866510841_o.jpg
    1522766_227808144009562_1866510841_o.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 512
Since I discovered this forum, Pepakura and this thread, in no particular order while researching how to build my rocketeer helmet, I'm wasting way too much time thinking about what to build next, watching videos etc. It's great isn't it!
Anyway I spent a few hours last week trying a foam helmet for the first time, JF makes it look so easy! I couldnt afford too much time on finishing it but I'm very pleased with my slightly steampunked Iron Man Helmet.
steampunk ironman helmet 2.jpg Now what shall I build?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back