Jared Leto Joker

Looks great, how'd you do the grill?

I bought one off ebay, and took my dremel to the sucker before casting the silicone part for the teeth insert.
joker_by_joshspiderman238-d9egm3u.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Have to to pass out been a long night for me I got better pics but wanted to throw these ones up here, think I've got the makeup down, still takes a long time to apply all the tats but it's worth it

You should send these to letos twitter account hes been posting pics of other people and this is the best by far! great work.
I know this might be blasphemy but i truly believe jared is going to be be better than Nicholson and ledger and im more exited about the performance than i am Afflecks tbh.

You should send these to letos twitter account hes been posting pics of other people and this is the best by far! great work.
I know this might be blasphemy but i truly believe jared is going to be be better than Nicholson and ledger and im more exited about the performance than i am Afflecks tbh.

Thank you so much, just took your advice and tweeted to him. looks like that awesome coat will be done around January and Ill hopefully be bringing this to ECC in spring. wish this movie would come out sooner, cant wait to see it.

View attachment 549648 Here's my version from halloween. Makeup on body was a bit streaky but was my first go.

looking good man, I had similar issues the first time i used the white cake ben nye stuff. what really helps is getting a good makeup sponge and also mix a 75/25 ratio with the palest foundation you can find. having the foundation helps create more of a uniform consistency when applying it on the body and face.

Nice job guys! Here's my own last minute version I threw together for halloween. I still managed to get the tats without finding tattoo paper :D I did have purple pants I found at Goodwill. I also liked his black jacket look in the trailer (you see it for like two total seconds if you pause it right). Unfortunately I didn't have time to adequately cover my eyebrows -.- Had a blast with it though!
IMG_2975.jpg

any updates on this id love to find some screen used items his suits cant be all custom made. for my version im going to be doing the tux joker with the grenade and gold gun from the last trailer. any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
finally got mine started now for the clothes
sorry for the small pic click on it too make it biggerfbb182f8-a557-48f9-93e7-910756cc8072_zpsm2ncgov8.jpg

Attachments

• joker.png
    joker.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
i think iv found the exact silver jacket jared is wearing in the bts shots iv attached the picture too see what you think.SNT20788_1_enlarged.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

BTW its saint laurent and seeing that jared often wears the brand i decided to have a look to see if he brought some of his own wardrobe too the joker. iv screen matched it pretty accurately.

Im going to a con this weekend as Leto Joker and am having serious troubles with the pale skin and tats. does anyone have any tips or ways I could pull this off

Just got started with the cane i managed to source the screen accurate handle also, heres some pics so far 149.jpg151.jpg154.jpg let me know what you think

Last edited:
His costume is up so anyone wanting to jump on it, here you go. I don't want to poo-poo on anyone's parade with my opinions on the thing but one positive thing I like about this are his shoes and line "You're killing me" repeated in gold on it. I think it's a nice touch.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back