Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

Oh Jackie! You almost killed us (just kidding!!) But wait was the best thing we could do, 'cause your back is awesome! People, this work should make a donation. THANKS A LOT JACKIE!!!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

Oh Jackie! You almost killed us (just kidding!!) But wait was the best thing we could do, 'cause your back is awesome! People, this work should make a donation. THANKS A LOT JACKIE!!!

henrylo84 is right. jackie gave his all for us so i think a little wont hurt for all to donate to jackie so lets give him a little something as a token of appreciation. so without further delay:

IM MK 42 Back by Jackieisrockin foam by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

again, lets give jackie some of our support.

:eek:thumbsup WOW JAKIE SOUL OF TONY STAR¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Phoenix30 edit this please that back need suports ^_^

Awesome work! I am working on the forearm (paper) as we speak. I agree on the supports for the back :)

quick question, I apoligise for broken english in advance and also if this is a noob question, but I havent seen it asked nor answered anywhere. but If you have the foam unfolds along with a paid for version of Pep designer, could you just edit the tabs option so that it works for paper? thank you

Maybe in the foam converting process in pepakura it caused the foam pieces to warp a little in the end result. It happened to me with my Mk VI. Not a big problem though hope you fixed it :)

Thats too awesome! :thumbsup

Thats great! Love the paint :)

Check the bottom of this post ;)

Looks great!

Never! :D

Looks awesome!!

Thats looking pretty sweet!

You got it (y))

Thank you!

Just sent this to Streetsoul and Gaiatron for unfolding ;)
View attachment 222473

Thanks Jackie and this looks great!! Also if you're going to ask us, what to do next? can you plz do the neck? Was thinking it's not all that detail, you can probably get that out the way fast and move on to the others because they are more detailed and need more time. I wanted the neck to be next so I can just measure the chest-back-neck all in one shot and start to build right away. the side piece for chest-back i'll just make myself. Though this just me thinking this idk what everyone else is thinking but I think it would be fast just to get that out the way since all the rest are going to take up more time to model.

Last edited:

THANKS jackie only 3 parts 2go plse can u finish the bicep and shoulder next ......
:?
U are awesome btw !!!!!! will certainly make a donation ....

Does someone know if streetsoul knows about the new back file and if hes working on paper unfolds?

File of the back looks amazing! Keep up the good work, Jackie!

wow this is amazing man

Thanks alot!

Oh boy just when I thought I have to wait longer! Looks like I have to remake the chest and back again. Wooot!
Fantastic piece as always!

Anyone might be interested in this? Gonna make a new upper torso :(
View attachment 222475

Ill take it! :lol;) You do such awesome work!

henrylo84 is right. jackie gave his all for us so i think a little wont hurt for all to donate to jackie so lets give him a little something as a token of appreciation. so without further delay:

IM MK 42 Back by Jackieisrockin foam by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

again, lets give jackie some of our support.

Thanks a lot guys! That means a lot! And thanks Gaiatron for the fast foam unfold! Ill add it right now :)

:eek:thumbsup WOW JAKIE SOUL OF TONY STAR¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Phoenix30 edit this please that back need suports ^_^

Sent it to him :)

Thanks Jackie and this looks great!! Also if you're going to ask us, what to do next? can you plz do the neck? Was thinking it's not all that detail, you can probably get that out the way fast and move on to the others because they are more detailed and need more time. I wanted the neck to be next so I can just measure the chest-back-neck all in one shot and start to build right away. the side piece for chest-back i'll just make myself. Though this just me thinking this idk what everyone else is thinking but I think it would be fast just to get that out the way since all the rest are going to take up more time to model.

Im going to do the bicep, shoulder, neck, then helmet :) Im going to do the neck and the helmet at the same time to make sure they fit each other :)

THANKS jackie only 3 parts 2go plse can u finish the bicep and shoulder next ......
:?
U are awesome btw !!!!!! will certainly make a donation ....

Thanks so much!

File of the back looks amazing! Keep up the good work, Jackie!

Thanks a lot! :)

Weird, my last post didn't show. What files do I need to make the right arm from the scene where Tony is captured and only the arm and the leg get to him? Is there even a hand pep?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back