Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

I'd like some opinions, on the handguard, especially from some of you who have built the 42 already. There is the handguard itself and then the "top wrist" piece. Are you attaching the "top wrist" to the handguard or the forearm?

Anyone?

Thanks for the models, Jackie, and for the foam files, Gaiatron. This is what I did with them using sheet metal:
601708_568470379842523_1793766752_n.jpg

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

hmmm. . .i think i will not use these awesome files. . .i'm sticking with my freehand suit, i'm pretty satisfied with it. . .but on the other hand i might build this as a static display! :)

anyway i wanted to share this. . .here's my version 2 freehand mark 42/8/47 whatever . . .ab piece :)

https://s-hphotos-prn1.fbcdn.net/65554_424059987676466_1001930605_n.jpg
https://s-hphotos-snc7.fbcdn.net/482521_424059954343136_1933008934_n.jpg
https://s-hphotos-ash3.fbcdn.net/555901_424059767676488_935484992_n.jpg
Man is it hard cause I'm free handing my mark 6 cause our printer doesn't work

Thank you everyone for the kind words! It really encourages and motivates me to finish this for you all!

stargatefan1988- The boot looks awesome!

Rav- Thats really awesome! Steel or alluminum?

ArmalieHamster- That looks awesome also!

Also i forgot to mention, on Monday i got my Art of IM3 book (which is awesome :D) and it has quite a lot of stuff about the Mk 42 and IP so that will also help a lot in modeling the suits :)

Thanks everyone! Ive made some more progress on the chest since the last update but the chest is pretty much done so no need to show it until its ready ;)

Dragonmaster525- That looks great! Its so clean!

stargatefan1988- I just checked the file and it shows that there is a piece that should go there :)

Nite- It was pretty cool! I do recommend it :)

IronAvenger- That looks awesome! It looks too cool finished!

BSD- Awesome! Your Mk 40 files are too cool!

Chest will be finished very soon!

hey jackie can the suit's scale be ditermend by scaling your (TAke for example) thigh and putting it in pep?

and usually well allways when i modle in blender i make half of the modle and i miror it join it and pep it but when i was unfolding your abs files i reallised there was a bit of grey detailings the were only on one side? if i can ask why?
did the suit look like that or was it intentinal just wondering
and thanks for your files and help hope you make another suit soon!

Ha those look too awesome! Were the abs very hard to build?

it's not that hard actually, but very time consuming. mine took 2 days to build, first day to cut the templates then trace, but i get burnt out so i finished it the 2nd day. . .

Hey jackie.. While waiting updates of your mk42 chest.. Ive decide to build mk 43 chest back and bicep using helagak as practise or "fill in the gap" I must say it looked awesome.. And build me version 2 hand repulsar .. Heres the picture of version 1 and 2 side by side

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369478288526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369478288526.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 341
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369478313329.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369478313329.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 188
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369478339953.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369478339953.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 201
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369478359073.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369478359073.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 245

Hi jackieisrockin! I have been seeing your good work about iron man mark 42 pepakura files. Can you please tell me if you have the 100% armor files to make my own suit? Thank you a lot for your help! I can't wait to build my armor!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ha those look too awesome! Were the abs very hard to build?

Hi jackieisrockin! I have been seeing your good work about iron man mark 42 pepakura files. Can you please tell me if you have the 100% armor files to make my own suit? Thank you a lot for your help! I can't wait to build my armor!!! (I'm new here!!!)

Hi jackieisrockin! I have been seeing your good work about iron man mark 42 pepakura files. Can you please tell me if you have the 100% armor files to make my own suit? Thank you a lot for your help! I can't wait to build my armor!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi jackieisrockin! I have been seeing your good work about iron man mark 42 pepakura files. Can you please tell me if you have the 100% armor files to make my own suit? Thank you a lot for your help! I can't wait to build my armor!!! (I'm new here!!!)

He is currently modelling the chest, and has the forearm, abs, cod, thigh, shin, and boot done so far.

Speedtrix- I think the best way to scale is to use the "Measure Distance Between Two Points" tool in Pep designer and that will give you a good scale for you :) And im not sure about the grey on the abs so i dont think i can help you on that :unsure

ironmaided- Thats good just making sure that they werent too hard to build :)

joker53- That looks awesome! Great job!

The chest is done! And like the abs, it is VERY detailed. Im guessing like the abs, a foam build may not be too difficult but a pep will be :unsure :)
dfbdf.png vhh.png dfb.png

I made this piece seperate than the rest of the chest to fold into the chest when the arms bend forward (the practical suit that Legacy Effects made does this)
dfbsfb.png

It would work like this
uvenuv.png hgchgc.jpg
But of course if you dont want it to do this you could just permanently attach it to the rest of the chest :)

It has been sent to the unfolders! :D You'll have it soon!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back