Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

Hey Jackie, hope the chest is coming on well, Thank you for the Excellent files, I will be starting pep-ing them shortly after finishing gimpee's Helmet

I was wondering, all the people that have built this.... What neck file hve you guys used?
I am struggling to find a Mk42 neck file :)
Thanks

After all of the files have been completed, I think a separate thread should be created with all of the completed files on the first page because for me personally I don't like having to go through this entire thread to see if there are any new files for a piece. don't get me wrong, I love being able to make this stuff and use it. Its just a bit nicer to have it all in one convenient location.

After all of the files have been completed, I think a separate thread should be created with all of the completed files on the first page because for me personally I don't like having to go through this entire thread to see if there are any new files for a piece. don't get me wrong, I love being able to make this stuff and use it. Its just a bit nicer to have it all in one convenient location.

Every completed file has been added to the first post. In addition, Jackie has also updated the thread title whenever a new file has been completed. So a new thread would be unnecessary and redundant.

Further-more, you should copy ALL of our e-mail addresses and just send us all a zip file containing ALL your work to this date, including 3D files, in case we want to re-print or sell your work to others! :lol (not really.)

All completed files are there. Seriously, dude, subscribe to it and get thread updates or come back in 6 mos. and look for all the files and any updates.

Further-more, you should copy ALL of our e-mail addresses and just send us all a zip file containing ALL your work to this date, including 3D files, in case we want to re-print or sell your work to others! :lol (not really.)

L M B O

Gizka- :thumbsup

Kryro- I believe people have been using my Iron Patriot file since they are pretty similar. The only differences are in the back and on the sides a little :)

Small update: Ribs finished! Now only the collar area left to do and thats it for the chest!
Untitled.pngvsdv.png

Kryro- I believe people have been using my Iron Patriot file since they are pretty similar. The only differences are in the back and on the sides a little :)

Small update: Ribs finished! Now only the collar area left to do and thats it for the chest!
View attachment 186849View attachment 186850
wow amazing man soooooooooo worth the wait hehe hit me up when you want it unfolding buddy :)

View attachment 186849View attachment 186850

rock & roll jackie !, excelent ! :cheers !!

That looks amazing well done Jackie yes well worth the wait :cool

Last edited:

There isn't a "height thing" to scaling. the lengths and sizes of body parts aren't directly related to height. Long arms, short arms, fat arms, long legs all make a difference. That's why a suit really needs to be scaled by the person building it to fit the person wearing it. This isn't as easy as the clothing rack at Wal-Mart.

Whatcha talking about? All the sizes and best stuff is at Walmart! Like um... um..... Nevermind.

I just wanted to show some more pictures of my mk 42, thanks for the amazing files Jackie. As much of a pain as these abs are, they are still manageable.

I'd like some opinions, on the handguard, especially from some of you who have built the 42 already. There is the handguard itself and then the "top wrist" piece. Are you attaching the "top wrist" to the handguard or the forearm?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back