Jack Sparrow Pistol Build-up PoTC

That would be why you mates are so lonely over there...:rolleyes
I won't be going back to KTTC again and I'm afraid you are mistaken in saying I "lurk" there.
The only reason I ventured back there today is because I was informed that you fellows were getting yer facts mixed up over there as usual so...
Nuff said...

Last edited:
Thanks Panzer!
I just saw your screen used Buffy Props and love them. I only own just a couple of screen-used Buffy things myself...well, one of them is from Angel.

Thanks guys!
It really was a special build.
I had first inquired with the fellow (pm me for his name and company) simply to ask him if he could identify the model of the pistol even though we knew the maker was Perry London.
One thing led to another and the guy got so enthused about the details we were discovering that he ended up asking me if he could build it. Which was unusual because he quite normally only builds for himself and family.
I seem to recall it took just under four months to complete.

Umm the term "prop replica" really doesn't seem to do this justice. Im blown away man! The engraving is outstanding and the work as a whole is incredible.

Well done!

Thanks man, that's quite the compliment!
I guess the words "fully functional" should be tacked on there somewhere as I've found places on-line that are trying to sound like they know what they are talking about and have my Sparrow build-up listed as "non-firing"...:lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back