Its Pink and Green and gunna be MEAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a kit that has been partially assembled. The discs looked to be the same diameter for the front and rear wheels. So, I disassembled one front wheel to get the disc out.

The outer diameter is 34.0mm (excluding the mold line ridge), the inside diameter is 14.0mm and the thickness of the disc is 3.0mm. See photos below.

Highest compliments on your build!!

-Marc

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

Thanks all, really appreciate the support.... Thanks to Scott and Marc for disc info, it was a massive help you guys, Eric feel feel to ask me anything you like bud.... bud to be honest the only way to build em is to build em!!! Sounds daft but its true.

Thanks all, really appreciate the support.... Thanks to Scott and Marc for disc info, it was a massive help you guys, Eric feel feel to ask me anything you like bud.... bud to be honest the only way to build em is to build em!!! Sounds daft but its true.

That's sooo true mate, ya gotta build it to find out how it all goes together & reveal the nightmare, ha, ha!.
I couldn't see how this could be built in a design program to find out all the problems, just has to be built off the bat.
Wings are killer Guy, a real buzz to see them this far done, awesome!.

Stu

Blood sweat and tears and more tears and more tears, but saved by a good mate or 2 :), has your package landed yet bud?

Ok, its been a while but I'm struggling, looking for any help or advice on these parts below, I've found one close in style from the T34/76 but no dice??

Last edited:
Yep, lots of tears & cursing is standard SS fodder mate:lol.
No package yet, maybe tomorrow, not a problem.

I'll have a look for those ID's, but boy really hard with naf pics. Got any full HD ones:lol

Hey Guy,

Please refer to the attached.
I think that is from Morser Karl part trimmed.

image.jpg

Eric.

This is another thats baffling me? Seems to be 1 part possibly cut from a hull, its quite small though as is surrounded by the Flak and Karl parts???

View attachment 283896

- - - Updated - - -

How about this?

image.jpg

Eric.

Ok, its been a while but I'm struggling, looking for any help or advice on these parts below, I've found one close in style from the T34/76 but no dice??
View attachment 283892View attachment 283894

Eric your a star mate, the amount of time I've spent going through kits and its obviously the Karl part, why don't I look in the obvious places, eel I had but just not spotted it, you are a star mate, both seem to be spot on, now to work out the maths and how and why .

I owe you a cocktail or 2 :)

Wow Eric! :thumbsup

In the lower part of that pic is an electrical connector isn't it. The horizontally stretched hexagon/octagon with the pins in it. I've seen the same type of shape housing in the rear of the smaller star destroyer. Now I know the function of that stretched hex opening.

I've been looking at the wing wells of the slave a while and only ever noticed the obvious Karl truss. Always wanted to know what's going on in there. It seems difficult to figure out.

Eric your a star mate, the amount of time I've spent going through kits and its obviously the Karl part, why don't I look in the obvious places, eel I had but just not spotted it, you are a star mate, both seem to be spot on, now to work out the maths and how and why .

I owe you a cocktail or 2 :)

Thank heavens I saved the off cuts from the Tie Bomber build :cool

- - - Updated - - -

Eric - nice find. Those wing well bits have been a real chore. Guy, your wings are a model unto themselves, very nicely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back