Is this the going rate for these Blade Runner blasters?

That is way overpriced. That is just someone tossing up a high BIN, and hoping it sells. If you look under actual sold ones on eBay, they are selling for about 50% less than that.

88F8D28B-B735-4436-91BA-4B3AE27AFFA2.jpeg

I wouldn't pay more than 1200 total. They retain value well, but they shouldn't increase that much. Unless they stop making them entirely. Even considering the different finishes since most people don't really care or will end up refinishing it themselves.

Seems to be way out on all of them . Least the shipping is down on this to 240? Sorry but this is just Grifting what a smuck. He is just trying to get a new collector to walk by and get caught up in the spiders web . Thanks for the heads up guys . Hate people like this in the hobby .

Last edited:
I am going to be the most contrarian soul on the RPF today when I say that the Tomenosuke blaster is one of my prop purchase disappointments.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great prop for the subject matter, but for the price tag, I have to say, it wasn’t altogether what I had expected and wasn’t that much different than the “Offworld Manufacturing Blaster” that I had before my Tomenosuke blaster (the overall size was the only difference, really).

All in-I think I paid around $450 or so for my “Offworld Manufacturing blaster”. At nearly triple that price tag, I had expected my Tomenosuke to be a substantial jump in quality and much closer to the experience of holding a deactivated firearm.

Having to hack-off the Bulldog barrel and purchase a more accurate after-market barrel was also certainly unexpected.

Last edited:
I am going to be the most contrarian soul on the RPF today when I say that the Tomenosuke blaster is one of my prop purchase disappointments.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great prop for the subject matter, but for the price tag, I have to say, it wasn’t altogether what I had expected and wasn’t that much different from the “Offworld Manufacturing Blaster” that I had before my Tomenosuke blaster (the overall size was the only difference, really). All in-I think I paid around $450 or so for my “Offworld manufacturing blaster”. At nearly triple that price tag, I had expected my Tomenosuke to be a substantial jump in quality and much closer to the experience of holding a deactivated firearm.

Having to hack-off the Bulldog barrel and purchase a more accurate after-market barrel was also certainly unexpected.
I totally agree with you . How for 1200 can’t you get the barrel blue lol ? . Off world wow a few years back they had the entire market on eBay then poof gone . Remember they sold the upgrade packages for the blaster ? I still am shocked Tomenosuke were allowed to mass market these guns without a license for so long . They are lucky they didn’t get a multimillion Dollar lawsuit . Maybe that’s why they Bailed they will need to pay royalties from here on . I got one of these when they first came out I sold it a day later the paint on the gun was insulting .

I think the chase for a perfect blaster or anything else is never ending .. I'm satisfied with my 50 bucks rubber gun , I painted it, weathered it , and gave it a clear flat coat . Done ! it represents BR without breaking my head, or the bank . If ya sharpen a pencil to fine , it breaks !

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great prop for the subject matter, but for the price tag, I have to say, it wasn’t altogether what I had expected and wasn’t that much different from the “Offworld Manufacturing Blaster” that I had before my Tomenosuke blaster (the overall size was the only difference, really).

All in-I think I paid around $450 or so for my “Offworld manufacturing blaster”. At nearly triple that price tag, I had expected my Tomenosuke to be a substantial jump in quality and much closer to the experience of holding a deactivated firearm.

I still regret not getting one of the Offworld blasters when they were available. When I finally decided to get one they were no longer around.

I still regret not getting one of the Offworld blasters when they were available. When I finally decided to get one they were no longer around.
They were actually very close to the Tomenosuke, in terms of quality. The most notable difference was the size of the grips with the “Offworld” grip being noted as shorter.

I also upgraded my “Offworld” with a polished metal butt-plate and more accurate trigger guard, which made it particularly nice.

I sold my “Offworld” blaster when I ordered my Tomenosuke as the buzz on the RPF was that the Tomenosuke was the “final word” on PDK replicas…

They were actually very close to the Tomenosuke, in terms of quality. The most notable difference was the size of the grips with the “Offworld” grip being noted as shorter.

I also upgraded my “Offworld” with a polished metal butt-plate and more accurate trigger guard, which made it particularly nice.

I sold my “Offworld” blaster when I ordered my Tomenosuke as the buzz on the RPF was that the Tomenosuke was the “final word” on PDK replicas…
I would take the Off World for the Nostalgia alone . Those upgrades really made it look sharp .

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back