Rexermus

So unfortunately this is not an essay piece that itself dives into the intricacies of the various Anakin & Obi-Wan Ep3 lightsaber Replicas, as I a. do not own all of these replicas and b. do not have the knowledge to do so, this is just me straight up asking the community for their own opinions. Out of the various vendors and creators of Anakin & Obi-Wan Revenge of the Sith lightsaber replicas, who do you think makes the unicorn of each character's hilt? FX or static doesn't matter

How does the Orbital Machining Skinnyflex compare to the 7C Aniflex Elite, SP Sabers Low Ground, 89/MR Skinnyflex, Korbanth/KR x ELF ROTS-flex/AS3, TXQ etc. Which is more accurate to the respective version it was trying to replicate? Which version of the prop do you even consider the "Hero"?
Same questions for the Obi-Wan ROTS: Orbital Machining vs SP Sabers, 89/MR, KR x OR, ELF, Roman, Starkiller etc. Best replica. The "true" hero.

Curious to hear people's answers

I have 7c aniflex that has the correct paint on the buttons. I also have Roman’s elite inception. When I did my research those seemed to be the best, but so many more have come out.

I have 7c aniflex that has the correct paint on the buttons. I also have Roman’s elite inception. When I did my research those seemed to be the best, but so many more have come out.
One thing I know for sure about ROTS Obi-Wan replica hilt's is that Roman based his Elite Inception on the Promo hilt MR used while Shaun at SP focused on the Prop Store Auction Hero while also including MR and "Screen-accurate" windvanes as options for his High Ground. But I have no idea if the Elite is more accurate to the MR Promo than the High Ground is to the PSA Hero.

I've also never seen a comparison with the newer options that compare them to AceRocket's Orbital Machining replicas

So unfortunately this is not an essay piece that itself dives into the intricacies of the various Anakin & Obi-Wan Ep3 lightsaber Replicas, as I a. do not own all of these replicas and b. do not have the knowledge to do so, this is just me straight up asking the community for their own opinions. Out of the various vendors and creators of Anakin & Obi-Wan Revenge of the Sith lightsaber replicas, who do you think makes the unicorn of each character's hilt? FX or static doesn't matter

How does the Orbital Machining Skinnyflex compare to the 7C Aniflex Elite, SP Sabers Low Ground, 89/MR Skinnyflex, Korbanth/KR x ELF ROTS-flex/AS3, TXQ etc. Which is more accurate to the respective version it was trying to replicate? Which version of the prop do you even consider the "Hero"?
Same questions for the Obi-Wan ROTS: Orbital Machining vs SP Sabers, 89/MR, KR x OR, ELF, Roman, Starkiller etc. Best replica. The "true" hero.

Curious to hear people's answers

The Orbital Machining Skinnyflex is based on the Celebration 3 prop which doesn't seem like it never made it to screen.

As for which I would consider the Hero, it would be the Two Auctioned Prop Store Resin Casts since those appeared on screen. However, many would consider the Azarian (Master Replicas) the Hero since that is the Master Prop that the Resin Casts were casted from.

With that said, I would consider the pinnacle:
Anakin: 7Chambers Aniflex
Obi-Wan: SP Sabers High Ground, but also Roman Props Inception Elite because both are based on props that were used as belt hangers and closeups.

Yes, it's true that originally Roman's was based on the MR however this most recent Auctioned Belt Hanger matches dimensions nearly with Roman's. So I would say - For the #689 hilt, go with SP Sabers. For the #373 one, go with Roman's.

Just my 2c

Last edited:
The Orbital Machining Skinnyflex is based on the Celebration 3 prop which doesn't seem like it never made it to screen.

As for which I would consider the Hero, it would be the Two Auctioned Prop Store Resin Casts since those appeared on screen. However, many would consider the Azarian (Master Replicas) the Hero since that is the Master Prop that the Resin Casts were casted from.

With that said, I would consider the pinnacle:
Anakin: 7Chambers Aniflex
Obi-Wan: SP Sabers High Ground, but also Roman Props Inception Elite because both are based on props that were used as belt hangers and closeups.

Yes, it's true that originally Roman's was based on the MR however this most recent Auctioned Belt Hanger matches dimensions nearly with Roman's. So I would say - For the #689 hilt, go with SP Sabers. For the #373 one, go with Roman's.

Just my 2c
Isn't the 689 Hilt the one that Anakin Starkiller also based his General McGregor on?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back