"Duel of the Fates" lightsaber display ideas?...

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anybody have any cool pics or ideas for a display with the Maul, Qui Gon and Obi Wan sabers from the prequels?

I know they make some "triple tier" acrylic stands out there, or something 3D printed of course

ideally looking to have something to display below this print...it's huge!...maybe something that can hang on the wall below or above it?

ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_9884 Large.jpeg
    IMG_9884 Large.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 94
Nice…where’d you get the acrylic three tier stand?

Clark Pace on Etsy. Here is a link to that stand. I went with no plaque.

I have asked him if he can produce his other style stand, but in a 2-3 tier option. He said he would look into it as he is currently designing new options for this year. Attached picture is the other style.

Attachments

• IMG_2807.jpeg
    IMG_2807.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
Clark Pace on Etsy. Here is a link to that stand. I went with no plaque.

I have asked him if he can produce his other style stand, but in a 2-3 tier option. He said he would look into it as he is currently designing new options for this year. Attached picture is the other style.

Great...thanks for sharing!

#jediwannabe...

is that the Master Replicas set that's so rare?

I've always liked the "lightsabers in a drawer" idea, and almost did it years ago...it just seems appropriate for a "civilized" weapon

#jediwannabe...

is that the Master Replicas set that's so rare?

I've always liked the "lightsabers in a drawer" idea, and almost did it years ago...it just seems appropriate for a "civilized" weapon
Yes, it is the MR set. I have pretty much all of the MR lightsabers except Mara Jade and the half Maul saber. :cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back