ironman reject helmets

Well i am glad you're not offeded. Cause at your age i might not be able to say the same. I look foward to seeing your progress. I've subscribed to you thread and can't wait to see more...GM

I'm finding it hard to make a helmet so I ask if they can give me one I didn't think I could get 1 at first people said do my own and they give tips then sandy11 pm me if I'm interested so after many hands open up for me I appreciate it so I just accept it so the efforts to lend a hand is paid I hate it the feeling when people let me wait for nothing it hurt me a lot wen people said they will but at the point where it should be done it is not this is how my classmate teach me not to trust just the word given by a person but the thing that is done the word of honor to all people here I put my trust on them so I wish they won't break it like my classmate did

The size mostly I made my first one too small may current here my head sleek in perfectly the in the inside its too big how can I fix it any ideas

The size mostly I made my first one too small may current here my head sleek in perfectly the in the inside its too big how can I fix it any ideas
You want it a bit big on the inside so that you can fit electronics- lights and stuff. If you can are you able to post a picture of yourself wearing the helmet? GM

Sometimes i fill them with scrap foam. But most of the time i just have to redo the whole thing over. If you check the link below you'll see what i mean. That is why mine is taking so long to do. For me it's taking too long but i know what i want it to look like. So in the end it's going to cost more but it will what i want...GM

Here's the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 106
If I may comment, the helmet seems a bit too big.
Remember that the back part should be removable, so it gives bigger access for the head.
However if you decided to keep this, add inner crown to lift the helmet higher.
Burn those rough edges (but be careful with open fire). Either you have dull knife (replace or sharpen it JFcustom style), or keep cutting you several times in the same line.
See my tips for those things I mentioned.

Clean seam, nice!!!

BTW, if you ahven't make anything from foam or paper, do not start with helmet, try something simpler like hand plate or bicep

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back