ironman reject helmets

instead of begging for free, u should try to make your own. pepakura file is easy to find here and they are free. u just need to print them.

anyway, i got a mark 22 a.k.a Hot Rod helmet here. its consider as fail for me as it's got wrong size (too small for me)

but i'm from indonesia, so if u really need it, i can send u.

Here's thw picture:
View attachment 188082

p.s
i already coat it and primer it. but i am too lazy to take an- i haven't take picture of it.

Don't you mind sending it to me for free even I got another 1 from sandy11 if you could thanks and when do I receive it btw pm me so I can give you my address

i'm also from the Philippines, if you need to know where to buy fiberglass cloths and resins just pm me, i will help you guys, they also conduct/ offer seminars and training for making fiberglass products there...

I shouldn't be asking this but I'm looking for tony Starks helmet that's is if only possible but don't worry sandy11 ill take yours and katanashi also ill take it to not letting you down guys for the efforts remember if it is only possible ok I'm not forcing or saying I didn't like them ok guys ill expect Ur helmet sandy11 and katanashi if you don't mind if u will send it pm me ok

I shouldn't be asking this but I'm looking for tony Starks helmet that's is if only possible but don't worry sandy11 ill take yours and katanashi also ill take it to not letting you down guys for the efforts remember if it is only possible ok I'm not forcing or saying I didn't like them ok guys ill expect Ur helmet sandy11 and katanashi if you don't mind if u will send it pm me ok
hey buddy, do you want my war mchine helm and IP? I'll take some pics if you want

ok so i've read this and to share where to buy stuff near your area. . .

there's 2 stores in alabang selling fiberglass mat/cloth and resin, i forgot the store name but it's easy to find since it's near Star-Mall Alabang.

i had spare foam helmets, which unfortunately won't fit my head. (those not painted)

30j692r.jpg

Tamiya there haha ! Can I have the mark 42

lol that was my niece's tamiya 4wd. . anyway, sure you can have the mark 42, but i won't ship it there, maybe we could meet up sometime next week if i'm free. . .but the only accessible point for me (i'm from laguna by the way) in cavite is sm dasma or robinson's pala-pala. . .

i'll reserve that helmet for you mate :thumbsup (the white eared one)

lol that was my niece's tamiya 4wd. . anyway, sure you can have the mark 42, but i won't ship it there, maybe we could meet up sometime next week if i'm free. . .but the only accessible point for me (i'm from laguna by the way) in cavite is sm dasma or robinson's pala-pala. . .

My parents won't let me go wat can I do I'm a kid got any ideas

- - - Updated - - -

Iron Patriot, if youre interested, just shoot me a pm, if not, I will be throwing them away asap. But I prefer meet ups if you want it.

Polymer is the company which sells resin btw
If meet ups sori I can't cause u know parents

My parents won't let me go wat can I do I'm a kid got any ideas

oh well that sucks a bit but i understand. . .if that's the case then you should learn how to make your own :thumbsup just don't over do it and ruin your studies, remember this is only a hobby :) do your helmet on free time. . .i'm sure with all the help you can get here at therpf.com you'll be able to build one yourself, and i assure you it's worth a try

oh well that sucks a bit but i understand. . .if that's the case then you should learn how to make your own :thumbsup just don't over do it and ruin your studies, remember this is only a hobby :) do your helmet on free time. . .i'm sure with all the help you can get here at therpf.com you'll be able to build one yourself, and i assure you it's worth a try

I'm working with the chest but its free hand u know my printer ill post a photo

How about robin sons imus if u have time just let me know kay maybe at June in weekends

Hey guys i think it's pretty cool that you've been doing this for our young friend. I am worried however. Short story: In 90 my dad had a stroke, he had trouble walking. He did therapy and other appointments with a walker. But he really struggled, it was hard to watch and so i got him a wheel chair. That was the last time that i had seen him try-anything. He's gone now, and if i had just STOOD by him, perhaps we would have had more time. I am not trying to come across as a hater, and i am glad to see that he's working on the upper torso- which looks awesome i might add. But i think if you do it yourself you appreciate it so much more. I hope that i have'nt offened anyone, because that was never my intent. Subscribed...GM

Hey guys i think it's pretty cool that you've been doing this for our young friend. I am worried however. Short story: In 90 my dad had a stroke, he had trouble walking. He did therapy and other appointments with a walker. But he really struggled, it was hard to watch and so i got him a wheel chair. That was the last time that i had seen him try-anything. He's gone now, and if i had just STOOD by him, perhaps we would have had more time. I am not trying to come across as a hater, and i am glad to see that he's working on the upper torso- which looks awesome i might add. But i think if you do it yourself you appreciate it so much more. I hope that i have'nt offened anyone, because that was never my intent. Subscribed...GM
Sad to hear that my fellow I forgot it but then you point wat I forgotten and that is to thank the people that help me here

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back