Limited Run Iron Man/War Machine Repulsor Kits - Now on Sale!!! 10/5/2015

When do you expect these to ship?

Currently within 1-2 weeks from your order date as it is stated on our website. The Halloween season is our busiest season of the year. We got over 100 order just this weekend so we are very busy filling and packaging up orders. We process all purchases in the order which they were received. Thank you for your patience during this very busy time. As always, feel free to ask us any questions you might have.

Thanks, I just like to have a rough time frame for things (not to mention excited to play around and install these!).

Just Placed my order, looking forward to these man! thanks a ton for your work. I did pay up for express shipping and i hope to see them soon but i didn't see an estimated date of arrival when i clicked express. Just wondering if you had more info. Thanks!

Just Placed my order, looking forward to these man! thanks a ton for your work. I did pay up for express shipping and i hope to see them soon but i didn't see an estimated date of arrival when i clicked express. Just wondering if you had more info. Thanks!

Express shipping will decrease the time it takes for the package to travel from me to you but it doesn't effect the preparation time. This is just one of our busiest times of the year and we have a lot of other orders coming in now as well.

Speaking of ordering... My web host took my website down because it is getting too much traffic. I am working with them on getting it back up soon but for now I will list the repulsors on Etsy. Look for them soon.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarkMatterProps

Yeah, we will try to get them out before Halloween. We have processed over 200 orders so far this month and still plenty more to try and get out before Halloween.

Any word on this? Curious on when you think it may ship since I purchased on the 5th. Please let me know when you have a moment. Thanks!

Any idea when your site will be back up?

I tried to spend some time with the host a couple weeks ago but it was just taking too much of my time. We got so many orders that we needed to be working on and just didn't have any time left for anything really not even sleep, lol. Well, maybe a little sleep. I should be able to deal with it now though.

Any word on this? Curious on when you think it may ship since I purchased on the 5th. Please let me know when you have a moment. Thanks!

Finishing up the first orders tonight and will be shipping them out tomorrow. Thanks.

You had a pretty neat site but I can ne'er stand the headache of dealing with a hosting site/company. While the Etsy store is kind of a no frills deal it gets the job done. Can't wait to get my repulser kit!

I tried to spend some time with the host a couple weeks ago but it was just taking too much of my time. We got so many orders that we needed to be working on and just didn't have any time left for anything really not even sleep, lol. Well, maybe a little sleep. I should be able to deal with it now though.

Finishing up the first orders tonight and will be shipping them out tomorrow. Thanks.

You had a pretty neat site but I can ne'er stand the headache of dealing with a hosting site/company. While the Etsy store is kind of a no frills deal it gets the job done. Can't wait to get my repulser kit!

Tell me about it! I thought once I got it up and running then it wouldn't be a big deal but it seems like there is always something going on... updates, plugin conflicts, etc. It is more of a hassle than I realized.

I've noticed a lot of people (smaller shops) that had sites of their own either stared a FB store or just link to Etsy and just let the site go. Unless you have a person to manage the site or pay for that kind of service it has gotten to be too big a hassle. Sorry to hijack for the thread for a sec.

Tell me about it! I thought once I got it up and running then it wouldn't be a big deal but it seems like there is always something going on... updates, plugin conflicts, etc. It is more of a hassle than I realized.

Bump for this amazing kit

I am so happy I have got this kit. highly recommend it.

I have made a very short video of me testing it out on my suit. hope you like it.
Please like and share the vid if you enjoy it and I hope to make more vids of this kit when I have time and fully suited up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question, I am interested in your repulsers for my Mark 46, but would you happen to have one with Friday's voice in it?

Quick question, I am interested in your repulsers for my Mark 46, but would you happen to have one with Friday's voice in it?

Yes, that is possible. All of the 'Jarvis' voice files can be customized to whatever you want. It kind of sounds like she has a Scottish accent... I might be wrong. I only listened to a few voice clips. If you want us to build the Friday voice clips for you then we can do that but it will take some time and there would be an additional charge. Send me a PM to discuss in more detail.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back