Iron Man/War Machine EASY hand files

Yeah i did that but still it didn't came out right... totally doesn't look like yours anyway. Any idea where i ****ed up?

(Can't figure out how to close this ???)

Yeah i did that but still it didn't came out right... totally doesn't look like yours anyway. Any idea where i ****ed up?

(Can't figure out how to close this ???)

Could it be my foam is too thick? it's 6mm and now i understand that the "bottom" piece goes sort of into the glove correct?

here's a quick paint placement diagram, some of the letters don't coincide, Its different when the templates are flat on the table lol.

placement.jpg

placement2.png

If anyone is interested, I took j0wE's files and traced over them in AutoCAD and then saved as a PDF. The PDFs are to the exact same size and scale as the JPGs that j0wE uploaded.

Thanks, j0wE for doing these. I was really dreading the gloves for my Mk VI. This should make things a WHOLE lot easier.

After trying to pep the full hand once before I was happy to find this thread, but I have a couple of questions.

I have most of it figured out by referencing the pictures of your model, but there are still a couple of pieces I either cant figure out, or am not sure of...

A- this seems to be the placement shown by the reference models, but it's not clear to me.

B- the layered "how to" shows that this is placed on the palm, on the ball of the thumb, but not on the reference model.

After trying to pep the full hand once before I was happy to find this thread, but I have a couple of questions.

I have most of it figured out by referencing the pictures of your model, but there are still a couple of pieces I either cant figure out, or am not sure of...

A- this seems to be the placement shown by the reference models, but it's not clear to me.

B- the layered "how to" shows that this is placed on the palm, on the ball of the thumb, but not on the reference model.

B goes where your question mark is, and the other piece goes right below it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back