IRON MAN : Unique design in real metal

hbtgjuj.jpg

lololri.png

seriously I did not believe myself when I assembled (together rather) all the parts.
the helmet coming soon!

Mad Scientists, very, very, very cool...

I'm just waiting for someone on here to start making functional arc reactors, I know there's gotta be at last one person on here working on it.

arcs reactor, I do not manufacture for this armor just a single powerful light enough for me to have a visual rendering correct and I save money at the same time XD

great job with the tin. i hope you have something so you dont cut the hell out of yourself while wearing it.

C'est très impressionnant! Combien de temps as tu travaillé sur ce projet? IL Faut que tu travailles plus vite afin que je puisse voir le produit fini! Hi hi!

Very nice.

It looks a bit big does it fit well?

are you going to get a under suit and or gloves to keep the metal from rubbing?

How are you rounded the edges like the ones that are against your fingers?

This looks great Lildo! Reminds me of the autopsy suit. At least someone here is actually building a suit out of metal.
Keep up the awesome work!

thank you for your compliments, I currently work on the Mark 7, which was revealed A few days ago, I will try to adapt some parts of the armor that I am doing but not now
And sorry for my English super hard

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back