IRON MAN : Unique design in real metal

je peindrais la prochaine, et sil vous plait les francais écrivez en anglais.

I would paint the next, and please write in English.

new pic :
image.jpg

I want to build the next! now! but i don't ! I have no metal, I think I would get the metal in 3 days.
And am I the only one to hate the new Mark 8?

Wow that's superb!! Considering I am working on an aluminium war machine outfit this thread helps a huge amount!!. I am compromising however on certain parts, the hands are going to be Zabana's resin moulds and my helmet is fibreglass. But credit to you for the all metal work!

Absolutely awe inspiring! That is truly a work of art! I'm a CNC machinist and have been thinking about the possibility of writing a program and machining the parts and building one myself. Kudos on all the hand work too

I just found this thread. I have been wondering why no one has tried aluminum before. My guess was it was just too damn hard. Apparently, I was right! This looks like a labor of love that wasn't easy but you did an amazing job. This is definitely my favorite Iron Man build. Awesome work and way to stick with it!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back