Iron-Man MK 5 Foam Build Complete [PIC HEAVY]

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [ARMS DONE]

Are you gonna make the Helmet too, or use the one in that video you just posted?

Are you gonna make the Helmet too, or use the one in that video you just posted?

I need to finish this before Feb. 2, if ever I won't be able to complete a new foam helmet then I will just repaint my Mk6. But I will definitely build your Mk5 Helm to match the proportion of the suit.

UPDATE 01-23-14

Just want to make a quick update on the thighs. This is the left thigh work in progress, Syrus54's file. So freakin' awesome :thumbsup

vdpzev.jpg

Still working on this and the right thigh at the moment. Then proceed with the shins tonight.

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [THIGH UPDATE]

Just got the front part of the right thigh finished! Building the back/butt part of these right now.

35bs8jq.jpg

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [THIGH UPDATE]

THIGH UPDATE!! :love

Damn!! I freakin' excited to finish this! It's now getting in shape!! :D

Got the thighs done. :thumbsup

334mcd3.jpg

2vkgg1u.jpg

Loving the thigh details. Although this is the hardest part to build for me, I still able to build this without much hassle :thumbsup

t4u0yu.jpg

wspc0h.jpg

2ns9hcx.jpg

991fsz.jpg

Now it's time to build the last 4 pieces of this suit. Left and right shins and boots. :D I hope to finish the suit on tuesday, crossing fingers :lol

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [THIGHS DONE. .almost there!]

BIG TIME UPDATE

01-27-14

Got the shins done last night. Using the low poly mark 5 shin, I encountered a fitting problem with this so I modified the back section of the shins, also made the circle thing on the knee to fit syrus54 version thighs :thumbsup

2mn2es5.jpg

1672e4o.jpg

Also started making the low poly boot/shoes, another problem encountered with this but I manage to make it better.

2rwqb80.jpg

157khmo.jpg

2en4xsz.jpg

20adxkn.jpg

Legs done! :)

1qfxw9.jpg

2rxxo2t.jpg

210elhi.jpg

33mqyvc.jpg

Side by side with my heartbreaker, and it is much smaller compared to my heartbreaker, more agile and comfortable to wear. :thumbsup

4icu9l.jpg

n2bczm.jpg

Started working on the foam helmet, Jfcustom version mark 6 helmet, modified to make it look like the mark 5 helmet, traced the faceplate details, replaced the forehead tab with the one on the mark 5. So far so good. :thumbsup

ad1bfl.jpg

aw9gsm.jpg

2946lap.jpg

hx4tpj.jpg

s5adrd.jpg

Gonna seal this once the helmet is finished then prime and paint. :) Thanks for viewing!

Friendly Tip: Build stuff with the wifi / internet turned off. Social Media like Facebook and Twitter will make you build slower. :)

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [BIG UPDATE PIC HEAVY]

Looking awesome dude keep it up can't wait to see iI finished what foam are you using as need to start mine soon but unfortunately my printer has died on me yesterday so gonna set me back a bit lol

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [BIG UPDATE PIC HEAVY]

Looking awesome dude keep it up can't wait to see iI finished what foam are you using as need to start mine soon but unfortunately my printer has died on me yesterday so gonna set me back a bit lol

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

That is AWESOME!!!

wow impressive work!

Thanks guys!

Update 01-28-14

I started to seal the parts today, 1st layer. Hopefully I will finish sealing tonight, gonna let it dry over night then I'll paint it tomorrow.

w2kgu8.jpg

15nu0bl.jpg

2ln78sm.jpg

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [IT'S SEALING TIME]

I usually post something like "damn good job" or "your a foam god" in your threads, but seeing this........THIS.........

Well, the only words I can muster up are: "WOW, I want one of those SO BAD!":lol:love

Killer work, bro.:thumbsup

Re: Iron-Man MK V Foam Build W.I.P. [IT'S SEALING TIME]

really like the helmet :thumbsup

thanks man! your new mk4 chest piece looks cool too :thumbsup

I usually post something like "damn good job" or "your a foam god" in your threads, but seeing this........THIS.........

Well, the only words I can muster up are: "WOW, I want one of those SO BAD!":lol:love

Killer work, bro.:thumbsup

lol thanks man! really appreciate those words :D

-----

i'll just leave this here for a while, i went to dreamland (yeah, i slept today) so there isn't a big update yet. but tomorrow i will finish painting this. . .damn excited :lol

i still need to sand the seams on the faceplate

1623696_583231075092689_1995029163_n.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back