Iron Man 3 "MARK 8 Armor" foam build

Well...i won 1of the 3 contests...the last one....the suit held together very well,i was even able to ride a mechanical bull in the thing.....time to relax for a few months til i start the hulk buster and the mark TG1

new guye

So hy guys I am new to this hobby and I dont write english every day so im bad ad ith sry about that.so ima makin an Iron man armor out to cardboard whit foam tamplaits...and its going weel so far and wery plest whi ith i will post some pics soon by...whis my luck:)

Well...i won 1of the 3 contests...the last one....the suit held together very well,i was even able to ride a mechanical bull in the thing.....time to relax for a few months til i start the hulk buster and the mark TG1

Dang, seriously? What did you lose to? My buddy and I (me wearing a fiberglass suit and him wearing a foam suit) only got 2nd in a contest losing to Big Bird (yes... the sesame st one...)

Last edited:
Dang, seriously? What did you lose too? My buddy and I (me wearing a fiberglass suit and him wearing a foam suit) only got 2nd in a contest losing to Big Bird (yes... the sesame st one...)

I lost to a store bought human centipede costume and a human tampon....seriously even those two were shocked i didnt win...but i took first at the last contest which was the most crowded

Been there! Lost to a couple who were wearing store bought gorilla suits where the fur dropped off on the female and showed breasts. Drunk people are stoopid and have no taste.
You are a winner in our book!

Last edited:
Me and the wife took 3rd in the big contrast losing to "captor and capture" (a dude that looked like lurch pulling a chick in a wagon. (Seriously, wtf?) And a "messy delivery" it looked like a person being born on a bed. There is no accounting for drunk propels taste. In the other contest we took second to the "zombie couple" seriously.... people just don't realize how much time and effort is put into these suits. Everyone thought I bought ours. :-/ check out my build thread in my Sig for pics of our suits. Winner or not, we had a lot of fun!

yeah i did have fun.....but seriously these people have no idea what patience and hard work we all put into these suits...i even got asked to do a kids birthday party lol maybe i can make,a profit out of that

I lost to a store bought human centipede costume and a human tampon....seriously even those two were shocked i didnt win...but i took first at the last contest which was the most crowded

This is why i didnt try to go win any...we just went to a bar we always go to, where it was fun and people i wanted to see my suit got to see it...ill never see half of the pics i took with random people tho lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back