Iron Man 3 "MARK 8 Armor" foam build

I agree and my "stereotype assumptions" were needless to say childless as well what can i say other then i apoligize... anyways this is all i got done so far only 14 hours into the built...here are the abs and back still a few detail pieces to add...like i said before minor scaling ajustments are gonna be made through out the whole thing. ive been using various sizes of elastic straping to connect certain areas for a better range of motion and to give the illusion the interlocking with hyrdolics
On the first picture it look like theres something behind the first 4 ab pieces is that just how it turns out or did you put something behined to pieces to support them?

thank you so much for this forum! you inspired me to build my own mark (8/42 whatever you want to call it) !!
i start building in a few weeks ! thanks

hey whats up, i need some help here,(my first proyect with pepakura) i will start tomorrow the make of a iron man cosplay for halloween . i am 1 meter with 74 centimeters and i weight 70 kilograms and i am 13. does the cosplay will fit me if i dont modify anything. and if i need to modify, how i modify.

hey whats up, i need some help here,(my first proyect with pepakura) i will start tomorrow the make of a iron man cosplay for halloween . i am 1 meter with 74 centimeters and i weight 70 kilograms and i am 13. does the cosplay will fit me if i dont modify anything. and if i need to modify, how i modify.

i dont use pepakura

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back