[Iron man 3] Good news for those who want the 42 armors

Hmm... I don't really dig the Hammerhead.. Bones seems nice, but there's almost zero reference, so it will be very hard. Nightclub is nice, but looks like a Mark 7 in black with orange accents. So i may try the Silver Centurion, or a mix of the different armors. I may make a new thread and compose some designs.

Hmm... I don't really dig the Hammerhead.. Bones seems nice, but there's almost zero reference, so it will be very hard. Nightclub is nice, but looks like a Mark 7 in black with orange accents. So i may try the Silver Centurion, or a mix of the different armors. I may make a new thread and compose some designs.
kool sounds good man :) but the bones is kool it is almost like under armor and no flat pannals will be very hard to build

I saw a more detailed picture of the Bones armor. It's just.. wow. But no way i will be able to make this..
Here's something i quickly composed in Photoshop - the mixture of suits i was talking about.

im new.jpg

Looks great! How'd you do this is Photoshop? I wanted to do the same thing, tried opening the OBJ/MTL files in CS6, no dice. :(

I found screenshots of the different suits from the mobile game, cut the different parts with Photoshop and added some effects to make them look like parts from one suit. If you guys like how this looks, i can start making a detailed 3d model of it, the so called Mark 43. :D

omg i am overjoyed to find all these threads... 8,9, 11, 26, 27, 29, 32 have the same cod( a variant of 7 with a smaller center ab section), 12 is cod of mk 7. most of the helmets just vary by width for example 20 and 21 are the same helmet but the jaw of 21 is pointier. mk 18 shoulders are mk 7 but with more defined lines. btw hot rod/wm 2.0 is iron patriot. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q7eVADc7jZo/UXft9q-AKbI/AAAAAAAAI3Y/KyVnfS9yUsA/s1600/PIIMr2WM-1.jpg

this is quite fun...

Last edited:
He used the Shotgun armor when Killian cut the leg off. Thumper was the one that hit the two soldiers in the air after hitting the ground/whatever they were on. The first armor he uses to fight Killian, the one that someone asked about was not in the artbook which is weird but it is the closest to Mark 16 so I think they probably just changed the color for the movie

the first armor he fought in was mark 33 silver centurion. you can tell when he uses the blade, in the iron man 3 app it states that the silver centurion has a retractable blade in its arm. the following were, nightclub (but in red?), shotgun,and 42 but he didnt really fight in it.

I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but if any of y'all are still out there, I could use some help. I'm making an infographic for my graphics class and decided to do Iron Man suits as I haven't gotten around to doing an Iron Man-themed assignment. My idea was to do the permutations of the suit parts for each suit. However, the permutation chart is still pretty blank. Would anybody be willing to help me correct/fill it out?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back