[Iron man 3] Good news for those who want the 42 armors

check this, 1/9 scale models -> 1/9 Action Hero Vignette in Action Hero Vignette

75898382t.jpg

31761304.jpg

Wow...makes you wonder if the Mark 23 "SHADES" armor wouldnt have just solved all his problems against the Extremis Soldiers...its an Extreme Heat Suit...hmm...I wonder if that suit was one of the ones that lasted before the "clean slate protocol"

Hey fought in shades right? I believe shades was the one that he got flipped in by killian... I could be wrong. I do remember seeing it though.

Also...in the movie Harley suggest's using specific panels to make the suit "STEALTH"..correct me if im wrong... and Tony responds to it as if it was a lightbulb that went off...even says "Good idea"...but on the list of suits he has 2 Stealth suits...hmm!!

I need to go see it a 4th time to be sure..LOL Damn good movie

Somethings not right. In the OPs pictures the Mark 25 is Thumper but in the Iron Man 3 Suits of Armor book and anywhere else for that matter its called Striker? Also why is the Mark 16 Nightclub armor red in the movie but black everywhere else? Its even called the Black Stealth suit.

Wow...makes you wonder if the Mark 23 "SHADES" armor wouldnt have just solved all his problems against the Extremis Soldiers...its an Extreme Heat Suit...hmm...I wonder if that suit was one of the ones that lasted before the "clean slate protocol"

he lie she, he no destroy all suits, they are out there hiding somewhere...

Also...in the movie Harley suggest's using specific panels to make the suit "STEALTH"..correct me if im wrong... and Tony responds to it as if it was a lightbulb that went off...even says "Good idea"...but on the list of suits he has 2 Stealth suits...hmm!!

he lie him, they lies us hahaha, I have seen 5 times the movie, but I have seen more than 100 times or more Iron man II, suitcase armor part, :facepalm

Somethings not right. In the OPs pictures the Mark 25 is Thumper but in the Iron Man 3 Suits of Armor book and anywhere else for that matter its called Striker? Also why is the Mark 16 Nightclub armor red in the movie but black everywhere else? Its even called the Black Stealth suit.

the answer of your point is that in moment of the render cgi files, some 1 no change the properly color.

He used the Shotgun armor when Killian cut the leg off. Thumper was the one that hit the two soldiers in the air after hitting the ground/whatever they were on. The first armor he uses to fight Killian, the one that someone asked about was not in the artbook which is weird but it is the closest to Mark 16 so I think they probably just changed the color for the movie

Last edited:
He used the Shotgun armor when Killian cut the leg off. Thumper was the one that hit the two soldiers in the air after hitting the ground/whatever they were on. The first armor he uses to fight Killian, the one that someone asked about was not in the artbook which is weird but it is the closest to Mark 16 so I think they probably just changed the color for the movie

It IS the mark 16. Its the only suit with the shoulders like that.

you are not wrong, but i think what the kid wanted to talk about is a suit that actually invisible, not just some chameleon armor

anw, i think Mark 16 has some special function like, idk, changing its own color or something, thats why its black in the concept and red in the movie.

Man, I loved that movie. I think out of them all, Heartbreaker and Igor are my favourites outside of the Mark III, Mark IV and Mark VII...
Thanks for starting this thread. I'm gunna be sure and go look for that art of Iron Man 3 book now!!!

J

Hey, guys! I recently found this great forum and seeing all the great Iron Man suits you make inspired me to do something similar. I want to try doing a detailed 3d model with Maya of one of the new suits, but most of them are already being made, so I wanted to start something new. Mark 42 already has an amazing 3d model, the Shotgun and Gemini have models too, plus I'm pretty sure that a detailed Heartbreaker model will come out of somewhere (though it's my favourite). So which suit do you want made for 3d printing? I just can't decide myself.

Hey, guys! I recently found this great forum and seeing all the great Iron Man suits you make inspired me to do something similar. I want to try doing a detailed 3d model with Maya of one of the new suits, but most of them are already being made, so I wanted to start something new. Mark 42 already has an amazing 3d model, the Shotgun and Gemini have models too, plus I'm pretty sure that a detailed Heartbreaker model will come out of somewhere (though it's my favourite). So which suit do you want made for 3d printing? I just can't decide myself.

Hammerhead, nightclub, or bones

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back